
"A stroll in the wilderness, in the company of someone intelligent, is good for both the body and mind!" said the Lion. The fox smiled in assent.
The king of the jungle, always sought the counsel of his trusted advisor. The fox, being an outdoors person, sometimes enjoyed exploring the wilderness all by himself.


34 comments:
Thank you very much for your kind words !! I wish you too a happy 2010, with very beautiful works ˆˆ Your BLOG IS AMAZING !! I LOVE your designs
sorry my failed english .... hehe
saludos de brazil
CAUE
Schön! I like lion's mane texture and the delicate berry bushes im Vordergrund.
so cute :) love the way you've stylized the animals
E
i really like to feel of this! So cute too!
That background is lovely! Great colors and overall design! I'd love to be strolling with these two characters :-)
this is terrific! they both have knowing looks on their faces - i wonder what on earth they are plotting...
This is great. I love the textures. Nice work! :)
i LOVED that Lion, the hair really is WILD for sure!!!! :D
xxxxxxxxoooooooo
They do look like they are up to no good. Love your new header too.
Oh! Lovely! And you do know how to capture an audience. I really like your new blog banner..those sunflowers (I hope that's right) pointing in the same direction is fantastic..very moving and peaceful. Your work has a calming effect and uplifting effect. Sweet fox and lion - I am glad they are friends for us to enjoy now and again. Your sunday sketches are always a treat!! Peacock feathers..wow..! (great expression and fanned feather by the way!)
Wow! beautiful pieces! I love the atmosphere you've created with those trees. It's nice to see reoccurring characters as well. I'm never disappointed when I check out your posts.
... i didnt know there 2 great pieces...
i suck.
Smart! The message is very clear!
"Of course", thought the astrophysicist fox.;)
Very cute! I like the one with the fix on his own.
Love the style! charming!
excellent scenes and story. love the illustration. those trees are wildly cool as well.
Beautiful scenes, love the colors too.
Love the different moods.
http://narelleserline.blogspot.com/2010/01/if-wilderness.html
Hello!!
Beautiful scene, I love the way you did it, it looks like a cartoon movie.
The backgrounds are amazing, specially I like the green one. Such a nice trees!
Very good work :-)
Fantastic work! I like the story behind it too!
Wow. Really nice work. Love the colors and the design work.
so cute!
Loving the trees!
...and the lion's mane is amazing.
Excellent work! There's a nice exchange of expressions there. And the lion's mane is fabulous!
Oh. Nearly forgot to mention. Yes, I DID hear about those kids who eloped. hahaha! That was the cutest story. What is it about Germany, I wonder....
I really like the stylization of the trees you've used here!
Take care!
Hello, sorry to be late here.
Your artworks are fantastic!
You have a great sense of humour in art and your story telling!
I feel good dropping by and how I wish I could be in the team yeah!
Somehow it's fine to be alone travelling too!
Gosh what a handsome Lion he is!
Lovely piece, love the sweet little butterfly too.
a very foxy fox! love it! thanks for your comment on my clumsy boy!
I couldn't choose a favorite between those two, they're really different images and atmospheres. I love the trees! Great stuff as always.
Hi friend!!! How are you!??:) I like so much your reproductions of all animals, I have seen that you like very much fox!!! Because why!?
I know that there, in India, you don't have fox!!!
>Cauê,
Thanks man...and your English is just fine!
>Karen,
Vielen Dank!
>Mônica,
You are welcome to join them.
>Aimee,
>Nicky,
Something usual for sure ;)
>Shirley,
>Michael,
>Frank,
>Asja,
>Jason,
>Carmen,
Thanks for your lovely feedback!
>Björnik,
Glad you remember him :)
>Bella,
Those German kids are getting way too cute by the year :)
>voz,
I'm glad you enjoy both of them.You don't have to choose a favorite.
>Jenea,
Nice analysis ;)
Thanks for all the kind comments from the rest of you folks :)
qué bonitos!
I love colours and athmosphere! beautifull! the sketched tree is so beautifull too :-)
Post a Comment