Saturday, November 28, 2009

Unlikely Maestros

The unlikely maestros composed some memorable musical melodies!

18 comments:

Shirley said...

Such great characters! I love their happy expressions. Wonderful second music post!! (I like the first post, too!) Have a wonderful weekend!

ArtSparker said...

This may reveal more about me than the illustration, but I'm wondering if the fox is playing to avoid ending up in the alligator's stomach.

Z-Kids said...

Love it!

rachel stoleru haim said...

Ha! sweet :)

perezvila™ said...

sweet music!
Have a great weekend....
here in Uruguay it wouldnt stop raining.
this happy musitians would cheer up anyone!

Asja said...

i love this! they are great!

Amy C said...

what a sweet and unlikely couple, I love how Mr Foxy has his legs crossed - such an elegant fox.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

LOVE IT! - such joy in the unlikely in harmony! A wonderful portrayal of what is yet to be fully embraced by all.

Jason Curtis said...

Hahaa! Very nice. I like the expression on the gators face.

michael robertson said...

That alligator definitely has a passion for music!...and I love the way the little fox has his legs crossed. It's those little details you add to your art that give is such charm.

Tomás Serrano said...

It´s a wonderful crocodile. It´s a great character.

Anonymous said...

Que lindos, me encanta!
Lovely!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

he he! love the musical alligator, he really seems to enjoy the music. ^_^

Gavin Goo said...

The music seems to bring back fond memories for the crocodile! :D And nice whiskers for the fox too!

Roger Simó said...

Beautiful! Every ilustaration you do is better than the previous one...

Dream Painter said...

you have great imagination, it seems so easy for you to come up with amazing characters! compliments!

justdoodleit said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone! Both the Fox and Crocodile are very glad that you enjoyed their tunes :)

>ArtSparker,
Hahaha...no Susan, they are just an unlikely pair of musicians, that's all. Moreover that Croc is a practicing Buddhist and a vegan :)

>perezvila™,
Glad you can hear them in the southern hemisphere too :)

>Amy,
Like most musicians, they both are sophisticated too.

>RoseMarie,
Wonderfully uplifting observation!

>michael,
Yes, he's a big fan of Yehudi Menuhin. Thanks for the nice words, Sir.

>Tomas,
>Enigma,
>Gavin,
He's deep into it...despite all those sharp teeth, he's a romantic at heart ;)

>Roger,
Wow! That means I'm improving...thanks for the encouragement amigo!

>DreamPainter,
I find animal characters to be a lot of fun. Thanks!

Deepa Gopal said...

Superb!!! Music is also wonderful... who would've thought that!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--