Beautiful concept!
I really like this new character..he has such personality and style. This is a great concept as well. I've been delayed at visiting and am happy to catch up - your sketches are marvelous.
Ah, that's what I like to see - freedom!
Magnificent illustration! Much of life too should be based on this concept - of letting go!
Love the colors, line work in this plus the idea. Really cool and different.
i really like the bird! and this character makes you use beatiful colours!
Nice!^^
so beautiful! i love the little bird!
>VRakesh,Amen, to that thoughtful remark. >perezvila,Well, he is quite a colorful character otherwise too. Thanks all :)
I love this piece
I absolutely love it! The concept, colors - overall feel...
Brilliant illustration. I see you use the field in your top blog...
Wow, that's beautiful. I love it. Your details are always so nice.
Brilliant:)
Hihihi! Imagoman come back!!! Veru Awesome work!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Beautiful concept!
I really like this new character..he has such personality and style. This is a great concept as well. I've been delayed at visiting and am happy to catch up - your sketches are marvelous.
Ah, that's what I like to see - freedom!
Magnificent illustration! Much of life too should be based on this concept - of letting go!
Love the colors, line work in this plus the idea. Really cool and different.
i really like the bird!
and this character makes you use beatiful colours!
Nice!^^
so beautiful! i love the little bird!
>VRakesh,
Amen, to that thoughtful remark.
>perezvila,
Well, he is quite a colorful character otherwise too.
Thanks all :)
I love this piece
I absolutely love it! The concept, colors - overall feel...
Brilliant illustration. I see you use the field in your top blog...
Wow, that's beautiful. I love it. Your details are always so nice.
Brilliant:)
Hihihi! Imagoman come back!!! Veru Awesome work!
Post a Comment