
Renewal, is essentially the theme of life and cannot be confined.
NOTE: Got delayed in posting this IF entry...so tinkered it a bit to suit the current theme as well. Watch out for another new one soon. Oh! By the way, this character is called Imagoman and you'll be seeing more of his adventures on this blog soon.

25 comments:
Oh boy, love it, those wings are awesome!
So beautiful in line, pattern and color. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this character!
beautifully created character!
Nice. I like his colored outlines matching his lighter colored inside the line areas... also the transparency of his wings.
Wonderful character...he seems to be a marriage of Indian and English myth. I don't know if ever seen anything quite like this.
i thinkg this character is lovely. Like the pattarn of his tatoos! (are those tattos??)
he seems to be so consumed by hte flower... this along with his colour reminded me the people of Pandora...
fantastic character - love the color and line work - well done
What a cool character! The color choices and detail are amazing!
It's very beautifull! I like it! I am very interested- what kind of paint you use in your artwork!??? :)
This is amazing! I love the details in his wings!! Beautiful. Happy New Year to you as well!
He looks so cute with those well designed wings! He seems a combination of Indian and English, sorry if I am wrong.
wow neat character, imagoman rocks!
Here's wishing you a fantastic new year 2010, full of flying colors and happy magic and all the wonderfully creative things that make your heart and spirit soar!! God bless you :)
Great!!! Perhaps my favorite. I´m sure one of your best, Harsha.
Ah, the woman is not pregnant, he, he. Just "her" man is captive...
this is amazing!I love all intricate details and the fantastic color. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him...
Perfect amount of detail in the patterns and not overdone, I want wings like that!
i think this is very beautiful...
lovely patterns and details!
Great color and detail and character design!
I really love the design of this character...great details.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.
Oh, I agree, and it has an Eastern feel to it!
What intricate designs! Wonderful work!!
We'll see more of him? Oh YAY! He's beyond awesome. The wings and the leafy shorts and his marvelous face. Looking forward to it.
Incredible, incredible!! What a beautiful piece. Happy New Year Harsha!
Thanks for all the kind words folks! Imagoman and I appreciate your encouragement :)
>ArtSparker,
>DreamPainter,
There's a touch of folksiness that might be interpreted as eastern or western or a mixture :)
>Tomas,
Glad you like it. Thanks for the update on your comic couple ;)
>PencilPocket,
Happy New Year to you too, Kirstie. Good to see you back.
Beutifull! :)
Post a Comment