
Soaring in the realm of possibilities, they couldn't be undone even by the forces of gravity!

NOTE: Technically this isn't a proper IF entry and is more of a 'what-if?' post...I took some poetic liberty to combine my blogiversary giveaway and season's greetings here. Last month, I completed one year of fairly regular blogging and part of my enthusiasm to continue posting often comes from all the wonderful encouragement and kindness of dear blog visitors, talented artists and friends. I'd like to thank you all for your visits, kind comments and insightful observations. As a little celebration, I'm giving away a set of postcard prints (which includes the current post and this) to three lucky winners. To participate, leave a comment here by 31st December 2009.
Wishing y'all Happy Holidays and a 2010 - full of possibilities :)

27 comments:
happy holidays to you, too! this is a sweet set of illos. so inspiring for the a new year of possibilities!
Stunning work once again- I love the juxtaposition of the living and mechanical flyers! Your work is always a joy, and of course I'm anticipating more amazing stuff from you in the new year!
Thank you for all your kind and witty comments. Happy holidays!
wahhhhhhaaa, count me in for the best giveaway ever, I can't tell you how much I would cherish, frame and idolise your beautiful artworks, bloggyland is all the richer and more inspiring with the JDI blog, seriously what would we do without it!?!?!
Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful works with us.
All the very best for 2010 and happy happy holiday to you too.
Happy Holidays to you! Another great illustration! I am so happy about your blog-success..your artwork is always top-notch. Thank you for your wonderful friendship this year - and continued success to you in the new year as well. Monsieur has a box o' peanut brittle for you. : )
Happy Holidays! Wishing you a wonderful new year, full of joy, health, peace and many, many illustrations! :-)
I love seeing the birds gliding alongside the planes. We all know what happens when they get too close to the engines.
I like your vision much better.
A wonderful set of illustrations!
We have a love of birds thing goin' on ;)
Dear my witch friend,
You know, sometimes i think that you can read my mind... :D dont tell anyone about my secret ok.
i like the idea of realm of possibilities :))
Both illos are fabulous, especially the first one (i love the colors).
And oh, happy holidays to you as well!
xox,
~mita
ps: could i be one of those 3 lucky winners? :))
Woohoooo! You have the coolest planes! Happy Blogiversary, and Happy Holidays to you! Here's to a wonderful and prosperous New Year and many more years of blogging. :)
These are both great, but WOW, that top one is gorgeous. Well done!
These are really great! I always love your illustrations on planes and tanks especially.
Merry Christmas and another great year ahead! You have been a wonderful encourager and inspiration for me too! Enjoy your holidays!
Great great works!!! I wish you a happy holidays and the best for the new year 2010!
^_^
Your work always made me smile or laugh. I really admire your great artistic talents and vivid imagination. I can not wait to see more your wonderful work in the coming new year.
Much appreciate all your warm encouraging comments, thank you very much!
Have a wonderful holiday and the happiest new year!
nice nice!!!
Wish you Happy Holidays :)
Happy holidays my friend and happy blogiversary too! It's been great visiting your blog with a great sense of awe and appreciation to your clever illustrations. Here's wishing you a more creative and fruitful 2010!
ok, i'm in for the giveaways! your airplanes are awesome,it'd be great to collect at least one! :D oh, and happy holidays to you too. ^_^
Another beautiful illo. Love your painting technique. Happy Holidays.
Beautiful artworks! So full of happiness and goodness! You really make the world better place to live. Thank you very much.
Happy holidays and all the best in 2010!
Hugs from Serbia!
really nice! great idea! feliz navidad : )
Into the wild blue yonder! Wonderment! Happy Holidays!
Happy New Year 2010 to you friend.
I discovered your blog thru Kay Aker's blog.
Great composition and love the cool jet on the go!
These are so super lovely. So graceful! I love them.
I hope you got your free guided tour of an aircraft carrier and/or barrel roll in a navy jet for Christmas.
Hope that you are doing well and that you are enjoying your holiday. Please be safe and warm Thanks so much for coming by and leaving such wonderful comments on my blog. They have been such a source of encouragement to me. Thanks so much.
Vanessa
Nice pics ^^
Congratulations on you blog anniversary! I wish you a happy new year!
Another beauty. Love the clouds. Happy Holidays!
Thanks for giving us your delightful work in blog format this year.
Thank you all for really kind and encouraging comments and participating in the giveaway. Always a delight to hear from you and visit your cool blogs...hope this fruitful interaction continues.
>Vladimir,
You are too magnanimous in spirit, much like your intense paintings, my dear friend.
>Voz,
Indian Navy, now has only one aircraft carrier and to get special guided tours one has to be super important, like the President. I'm considering running for that office next term ;)
Post a Comment