Sunday, September 13, 2009

IF : Welcome

Big bad W: Can I also come along to say hello to your Grandma? Please, please...I promise I won't eat her!
Little Red: No. You are not welcome!
NOTE: I decided to color this sketch done for an earlier illustration and add a few lines in tune with the current IF theme. Will post a proper entry later this week. Hope you all had a nice weekend :)

37 comments:

Manola C. said...

so cute!! ♥

Nina Seven N7 said...

I like how BIG the wolf's head is and how small little red is. Great proportions!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! I love your style!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

really cool, the wolf is especially amazing!

knallbeige said...

gefällt mir sehr gut! :)

Amy C said...

Mr Wolf is so powerful and stunning, and I love little red riding hood she is soooo little and soooo cute.

Karen said...

Love your wolf!

jazzlamb said...

Haha! I love how figured out and unintimidated she looks!

jazzlamb said...

Haha! I love how figured out and unintimidated she looks!

thedoodlegirl said...

This is so great. I love how huge the wolf is! He is definitely NOT welcome!

michael robertson said...

wow! I love the way you designed the wolf...his expression and proportions are perfect, and the yellow and red eyes make him extra threatening.

Cathy said...

Brave little girl! Does she then take an automatic out of her basket and shoot the wolf dead?

Lovely illustration style!

ArtSparker said...

I am watching and learning as to attitude ...hope she has pepper spray in the basket.

Ellen Byrne said...

Oh, NO! Great illo - instant response from me!

Anonymous said...

haha cute little red! Smart and brave, too!

Tomás Serrano said...

It´s a great wolf design!!!

AtelierBrigitte said...

Poor wolf, can't he really come to the party?
Great drawing!

Anonymous said...

Love your work and blog! Very inspiring!
-M

perezvila™ said...

every time i come, i find new inspiration... i like the way you make everything and everyone have an expression.

Jason Curtis said...

Awesome wolf! Well, the whole piece is great...but especially that big-ass-bad-ass wolf.

krisztina maros said...

how brave little red! :) lovely!

Jmontiel said...

I love your wolf, great design!

rachael gardiner said...

the wolf is fab!! love his eyes!!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

She knew that little devil had something up his sleeve! Good for red. I really like smart girls. I love this illustration. Just more of your wonderful whimsical magic! Great piece.
V

natasha said...

I love the expression on Red's face. So much disdain, so little fear, ha.

Anonymous said...

Aesome. LOVE the shape/design and expression of the wolf. Especially compared to the Little Red Riding hood.

Asja said...

hehe, she's a smart little girl! fantastic illustration!

Julie said...

nice work, I like the exaggeration of scale

Bella Sinclair said...

Whoa! That is some wolf! Terrific piece. Gotta love Red.

Gavin Goo said...

That is a really cool looking red! Nice wolf character! He reminds me of fashion runway too! :D

fashion fucsia said...

Ha ha! I like the attitude of the little red riding hood, so brave!... and the wolf is huge.
^_^

Caroline said...

This is great! Love the large wolf and how little red riding hood is! Love her expression too - wonderful illustration!

Bobo said...

That's one clever little red! I like the contrast between the girl and the wolf! Lovely work!

WilsonW said...

Whooo!!! That's a big ole, bad ole wolf!!!! Wonderfully imposing and menacing! Great job!

Nicky Linzey said...

Love your wolf, he's got so much energy, & scary eyes too!

Marcus Hadlock said...

haha This is great. The wolf is awesome!

justdoodleit said...

A huge thanks to y'all from Little Red for the kind support and a gloating smile from Big bad W for considering him - mean, awesome and bad-ass ;)

>Michael,
"extra threatening" sounds cool & funny!

>Cathy,
>ArtSparker,
She has some hand grenades (along with those oranges) in the basket.

>Brigitte,
His smile speaks of other sinister plans for the party.

>Natasha,
With all that stuff in her basket, Red has little to fear.

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--