This is great! I love all of the textures and the colors chosen. Well done!
your little personages are always so brave and strong!! hahaVery nice illo and funny idea :-)
Wonderful illustration - really original style!
Little Red really has truth. ;)
LOL, little red's totally enjoying her little joke!! sweet stuff :)
Nice rendition of Little Red and the really big bad wolf!
This is very cool! lolThanx for visiting my blog!
a totally great piece, his eyebrows are excellent, and I love her reaction to them, so cute and funny!
HAHAHAAA! You are a riot!!! Making fun of a man's -- oh, I mean wolf's -- appearance is the fastest way to throw him off, I think. Little Red ROCKS!
SWEET!
>CATI,It's kinda David vs. Goliath thing.>Bella,Hmmm... interesting tidbit from psychology :)Thanks so much for your comments everyone!
He is very handsome, that wolf.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
This is great! I love all of the textures and the colors chosen. Well done!
your little personages are always so brave and strong!! haha
Very nice illo and funny idea :-)
Wonderful illustration - really original style!
Little Red really has truth. ;)
LOL, little red's totally enjoying her little joke!! sweet stuff :)
Nice rendition of Little Red and the really big bad wolf!
This is very cool! lol
Thanx for visiting my blog!
a totally great piece, his eyebrows are excellent, and I love her reaction to them, so cute and funny!
HAHAHAAA! You are a riot!!! Making fun of a man's -- oh, I mean wolf's -- appearance is the fastest way to throw him off, I think. Little Red ROCKS!
SWEET!
>CATI,
It's kinda David vs. Goliath thing.
>Bella,
Hmmm... interesting tidbit from psychology :)
Thanks so much for your comments everyone!
He is very handsome, that wolf.
Post a Comment