
In the military, often hierarchy depends on the number of stripes!
NOTE: Wanted to try something fun and absurd this time, hence the cartoon. Have also updated a previous post here with a Tiger drawing that could well qualify for this theme. But it might be a touch morbid than funny.

36 comments:
Oh so clever! And beautifully executed!
Cool cat... and thanx for your + feedback in my direction :0)
Fantastic. I like again the original characters and the idea.
Theater was awesome and now this beauty! I just adore your style and sense of color! It's so wonderfully clever and whimsical too.
Funny idea!
This is a terrific piece! Nicely done!
haha! Life is as simple as that! haha!
The surest and highest here looks the striped cat, indeed!
greetings!
Nice concept and drawing! I wonder what Brigadier General Zebra has to say about this.
Ha this is great! Our cat likes to give the orders around our house too!
>Darcy,
>Karen,
Thanks for stopping by!
>Tomás,
Great to hear from you on this. After all, you're the Man when it comes to funny gags!
>Vanessa,
Welcome to my blog! It is a pleasure to hear from a cool artist like you.
>SLW,
:D
>Ellen,
Thank you!
>CATI,
Yes, at times logic seems quite absurd :)
>Burt,
Did think of the Zebra, Tiger and even a Skunk...But nothing beats the spunk of a regular sized cat!
>Chris,
That's the thing about cats, unlike dogs they never take orders but issue them instead. No wonder they don't get the tag - Man's best friend!
oh.. very funny... :)) and I love your characters!
too funny! :D :D great work!
Great work, nice illustrations. Will have a proper look around your site later but lovin' the stuff I've seen - keep on doodlin'!
John
That is hysterical!! The military can be a little rigid, can't it. So wonderfully done, too. Great characters. :D
I love your stuff, this is such a fab piece, I love all the details you add, like the unshaved stubble.
As for the morbid tiger/sheep - you know I love those too and the humor you put into your pieces is so very clever.
Hehe! I like this very much! :)
funny and clever idea ha ha ... and love the colors, well chosen for the topic
Guten Tag. Great idea. Ha ha, you have also chosen a military illustration. Auf Wiedersehen.
Terrific, very witty, One of my favorites of yours. The guy with the facial hair bears a certain resemblance to former strongman...
Terrific style :D
Beautiful!! I like it so much! And fantastic idea!
Thanks for stopping by. Love your work! Great style!
Great idea! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting also!
Hilarious! Great characters, too!
great sinse of humor. I love it!
Thanks for making me laugh! I sometimes feel cats think their status is worth saluting to. Great work.
hahaha! this is so funny. i wonder how these guys respond to a zebra!
hehe, i love this idea! it made me giggle!! i love your work!
thanks for your comment by the way.
Hi Justdoodleit! For me is the same: a long time without visiting your blog: too much work the last months...
Great work, as always! The thing I like of your illustrations is that are clever, we can see there's a work before drawing...
I will visit you more often!
hehehe..
very beautiful!!
Fantastic
I like your style
That's a cool idea ! Love the style.
simply cool! very organic!!
>Pink,
>Enigma,
Thank you :)
>Tartan Baffies,
What a cool name! Thanks for you encouragement my friend!
>Bella,
Nice to hear from you!
>Amy,
You are very kind, thanks so much and I like the sense of design in your work.
>Jessie,
>Manu,
Appreciate your visit!
>Michael,
Congratulations on being 'pick of the week' for this theme. Danke schön for the comment!
>ArtSparker,
Susan, trust you to make that connection. Actually, one of the initial sketches bore an even stronger resemblance which was toned down by 'twirling his mustache' :) Appreciate your views!
>Jarrett,
>Manola,
>Michelle,
>Loni,
>Cathy,
>Carli,
Thanks for dropping by and saying such nice things!
>twinklestarart,
Yeah! cats overestimate :)
>Björnik,
They'd horse around with a Zebra, it lacks the spunk of a cat and also it's too B&W.
>rachael,
Glad that you enjoyed :)
>Roger,
Amigo! Nice to hear from you again and thanks for those encouraging remarks; coming from an artist like you it means much to me.
>Dam,
>Christophe,
>Mumu,
Appreciate your visits and views :)
oh, this is fantastic! and so funny, too! i love it!
This is hilarious and can be so true sometimes ;)
Ohhhh man this is funny! I love the expressions on the officers faces.
Great style here.
Post a Comment