Wonderful illustration, as usual! Great concept - that happy whale looks pretty darned content with the modification! Thanks for the constructive criticism and for the tip about type..that makes sense and I will incorporate those final illustration details throughout the whole process. I do find that I run out of steam toward the end...so thanks for the push!!
>Amy, Yes! He's one happy fellow and those birds are his friends. Many thanks for the award! Really appreciate it :)
>Nicola, That's a lovely compliment! Many thanks :)
>Michael, Coming from you, this comment just makes me very happy. Thank you sir and I love your work!
>Krisztina, Of course he'll say hello to Alfredo :)
>Nina, Thanks! The military series has been on/off for a while now. Glad you like it.
>Doodlegirl, Long time...nice to see you back :)
>Asja, Who wouldn't be thrilled to fly like this :)
>R.Dress, You think so Robert? Thanks! I appreciate your kind words :)
>Shirley, Always a pleasure to comment on your work and ditto to hear from you too :)
>perezvila, Thanks!
>Ellen, >nessadee, >Indigene, Thank you :)
>Jason, Of course he's having the time of his life :)
>Rico, Thanks man!
>PencilPocket, Glad you do Kirstie. Thanks :)
>Co, They are taking good care of him till he's home :)
>Vanessa, Thanks :)
>Brigitte, Oh yes! He's totally chuffed to be flying like this and many thanks for the award!
>Kay, :D
>ArtSparker, Well yes, I vaguely remember something about alien signals and humpback whales singing. But seriously, propeller driven planes are more fun than spaceships ;)
>Carmen, Yup! he's one cute fellow...perhaps a bit too huge for a cuddle :)
>Caroline, He weighs a few tons and modern transport can easily handle such cargo.
>Javi, You bet.
>Alina ^_^
>Mônica, You are right! He's being taken back home, rescued from a whaling fleet.
>Gavin, Wise thought!
>Emily, Back home into the depths of deep blue :)
>Marcus, Glad you stopped by and thanks for those kind words :)
36 comments:
I be liking it mucho!!
Very cute!
I like your whale design, and, of course, the plane. Wonderful idea.
this is so beautiful, I like the birds flying alongside and the whales cheeky little grin he looks like one happy chappy!
That is one happy-looking whale! And looking at this piece makes me feel unusually light. Great piece!
great! I love the storks flying alongside. you always come up with top-notch concepts!
great idea! I hope he enjoys the flight (and maybe he'll meet my elephant in the air he he..)
awesome! you've got a little military theme going on with your last 2 IF's. very nice!
Ahahaha! This is so clever! What a great idea.
hehe! fantastic idea! the whale looks very pleased to be flying like this!
Oh now that's a beauty!
Wonderful illustration, as usual! Great concept - that happy whale looks pretty darned content with the modification! Thanks for the constructive criticism and for the tip about type..that makes sense and I will incorporate those final illustration details throughout the whole process. I do find that I run out of steam toward the end...so thanks for the push!!
I just loved the tanto series!!!
ha! this is super!
A really fun piece. Surprisingly, the whale looks like he's enjoying himself!
Oh, and I love the fact that you didn't leave us hanging in terms of the fox...and what a relief it is to know that it was a happy ending!
Funny! Nice illustration!
Wonderfully original and well rendered!
hahaha -- brilliant idea.
Heh heh brilliant. So fun. Such an original idea. I love it.
Very funny ! but I hope the whale has enough water to survive ;-)
Good idea !
he he he he hee hee! this just gives me such giggles right now. I love it! what a wonderful illustration.
What a great idea for this weeks topic. The whale seems to enjoy the flight!
Next message from me: I have a blog award for you, come and visit my blog to see!
That's ingenious!
Fun and well-executed. I think there was a star trek movie like this a few years back.
Ohhh, It´s a beautiful illo!!! (and very original).
I really love the whale, his face is so cute...
.-)
Wow, that's some load - he's enjoying the ride!!
The best use for a military plane.
hey I am back again, this time to tell you there is an award for you on my blog whenever you get the chance to visit!
brilliant!!
Lots of fun! I sure hope our whale friend is being transported back to his home in the ocean. That happy face seems to suggest I'm right. :-)
I will not fly too near to the gigantic fin though. :D Nice work again!
hehe...love it! but where is he going?
I love this too- I love all of your doodles :)
>Gregor,
>Laurel,
Thanks for your visits!
>Tomas,
Glad you like it!
>Amy,
Yes! He's one happy fellow and those birds are his friends. Many thanks for the award! Really appreciate it :)
>Nicola,
That's a lovely compliment! Many thanks :)
>Michael,
Coming from you, this comment just makes me very happy. Thank you sir and I love your work!
>Krisztina,
Of course he'll say hello to Alfredo :)
>Nina,
Thanks! The military series has been on/off for a while now. Glad you like it.
>Doodlegirl,
Long time...nice to see you back :)
>Asja,
Who wouldn't be thrilled to fly like this :)
>R.Dress,
You think so Robert? Thanks! I appreciate your kind words :)
>Shirley,
Always a pleasure to comment on your work and ditto to hear from you too :)
>perezvila,
Thanks!
>Ellen,
>nessadee,
>Indigene,
Thank you :)
>Jason,
Of course he's having the time of his life :)
>Rico,
Thanks man!
>PencilPocket,
Glad you do Kirstie. Thanks :)
>Co,
They are taking good care of him till he's home :)
>Vanessa,
Thanks :)
>Brigitte,
Oh yes! He's totally chuffed to be flying like this and many thanks for the award!
>Kay,
:D
>ArtSparker,
Well yes, I vaguely remember something about alien signals and humpback whales singing. But seriously, propeller driven planes are more fun than spaceships ;)
>Carmen,
Yup! he's one cute fellow...perhaps a bit too huge for a cuddle :)
>Caroline,
He weighs a few tons and modern transport can easily handle such cargo.
>Javi,
You bet.
>Alina
^_^
>Mônica,
You are right! He's being taken back home, rescued from a whaling fleet.
>Gavin,
Wise thought!
>Emily,
Back home into the depths of deep blue :)
>Marcus,
Glad you stopped by and thanks for those kind words :)
Plenty of new drawings that's a sure treat to the eyes. Love the humor in each drawing and this one's gotta be my favorite!:)
Post a Comment