

But surprisingly, its inhabitants turned out to be a family of cheerful, non-venomous green snakes. The little ones took an instant liking to the fox and its brightly colored fur. Their mum, a bit apprehensive initially, decided that being friends with the clever fox might do a world of good for her kids and their budding IQs!
EDIT> Thanks everyone for such nice comments. Since many of you expressed curiosity (akin to the li'l fox) about what happens next; I was compelled to complete this story. Intelligence is quite attractive and often wins more friends than enemies. So, curiosity might have killed a prying cat, but it got this fox a bunch of new friends :)

27 comments:
ha ha! This one makes me a little nervous... Nice perspective in this one.
robin
poor fox!
nice illustration!
Great piece, from concept to the final illustration. : )
Do not wanna be the fox! LOL
Very cool. I'm guessing the fox is in for some trouble.
awesome!
Very well illustrated, a little scary though!
It's just beautiful my friend!
Haha very cute! Expecting something and getting something else happens to be a constant theme in my life. Some times good, some times bad. Maybe they become friends?
CUTE idea! RUN little fox RUN!
This just tickled me so! Lovely piece!
That snake looks pissed. I hope the fox will be able to win him over. I'd like to imagine them as friends, rather than enemies.
Nice job here.
This looks so fun :-D
Hello!
THe fox is very cute, I love his face.
Beautiful illo, and the platypus illo for Hollow is totally amazing!
:-)
That poor fox will be in a heap of trouble if he keeps it up. I love how he has one eye closed. Maybe he's concentrating really hard. A really cute and creative illustration!
:)
nice one
Good thing the snake slithered the other way! Cute and nice coloring!
haha! i like it!
nice blog
x
i love how your work always sparks my imagination! i'd really like to know what happens next with the fox :)
ahahah! this illo is amazing!!
you did a fantastic job! i tagged you with an award on my blog. :)
Hi!! ^.^"
Very lovely to work
I love designs of animals in a line child
COngratulations
Cheers
Thanks everyone for leaving behind such wonderful and encouraging comments, I was really compelled to complete this little tale. Now that the suspense is resolved, I hope you'll enjoy it better!
Again, your visits are always appreciated ^_^
love it, what a cute little story and I always love happy endings.
Mr Foxy has the sweetest expression on his face.
oh simply adorable!
I like your fox watercolors very much!
>Amy,
>Krisztina,
>Karen,
Thank you ladies!
Post a Comment