Wonderful perspective and I can feel the speed and force of this. A great theme for you!
Perfect!
How long without your war planes! Fantastic!
Nice one! Love the perspective as well :)
ZOOOOOM! Love all your vehicles, especially the flying ones.
fantabuous I always love how you make all of your vehicles look so beautiful.
Great illustration!! I've missed your posts...and I am so happy to visit here again. It's been way too long. Your travel sketches are fantastic - you make it look so effortless, which is difficult! Hope you've been well!
I love the layers of blue in the ocean. And always a treat to see your on location sketches!
Thanks for the art work in the mail!!!! Keep up the great work! =)
Beautiful perspective and textures!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wonderful perspective and I can feel the speed and force of this. A great theme for you!
Perfect!
How long without your war planes! Fantastic!
Nice one! Love the perspective as well :)
ZOOOOOM! Love all your vehicles, especially the flying ones.
fantabuous I always love how you make all of your vehicles look so beautiful.
Great illustration!! I've missed your posts...and I am so happy to visit here again. It's been way too long. Your travel sketches are fantastic - you make it look so effortless, which is difficult! Hope you've been well!
I love the layers of blue in the ocean. And always a treat to see your on location sketches!
Thanks for the art work in the mail!!!! Keep up the great work! =)
Beautiful perspective and textures!
Post a Comment