Beautiful Mane! I like the contrast between the two characters :) Great to see your post justdoodleit!
The contrast between these two is wonderful. Good to hear from you again.
That must be all the work that is piled up chasing after me. He he he he he he he! Wonderful work as usual. You are the bomb for sure!
completely ferocious, but WOW what a wonderful head of hair.
Loved the expressions! Quite a creation, indeed! Bravo!
hahaha, great hair style!
HA! That's fabulous! I'd sure hate to be that little guy just about now....Lion needs to be in a shampoo commercial.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful Mane! I like the contrast between the two characters :) Great to see your post justdoodleit!
The contrast between these two is wonderful. Good to hear from you again.
That must be all the work that is piled up chasing after me. He he he he he he he! Wonderful work as usual. You are the bomb for sure!
completely ferocious, but WOW what a wonderful head of hair.
Loved the expressions! Quite a creation, indeed!
Bravo!
hahaha, great hair style!
HA! That's fabulous! I'd sure hate to be that little guy just about now....
Lion needs to be in a shampoo commercial.
Post a Comment