Your tigers... always fab. Ha, ha... great detail.
have stripped dreams little tiger :)
Awwwww sooo cuuuute! I especially love his tail.
Ah, so sweet!
never tought a grown-up tiger could look so cute ♥
Very charming!
wow! that's beautifulI like it :)
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!
Awww, he is so cute and sweet.
Teddy bear for tiger? Great one! :D
so sweet...I love the way you draw tigers!
Awwwww! I want to sleep cuddling a tiger who is cuddling a bear.
So cute...Love to see a tiger cuddling a bear:)
aww what a sweet gentle softie
this big childish tiger... so sweet!
What a very sweet and beautiful picture. The tiger is adorable.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Your tigers... always fab. Ha, ha... great detail.
have stripped dreams little tiger :)
Awwwww sooo cuuuute! I especially love his tail.
Ah, so sweet!
never tought a grown-up tiger could look so cute ♥
Very charming!
wow! that's beautiful
I like it :)
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!
Awww, he is so cute and sweet.
Teddy bear for tiger? Great one! :D
so sweet...I love the way you draw tigers!
Awwwww!
I want to sleep cuddling a tiger who is cuddling a bear.
So cute...Love to see a tiger cuddling a bear:)
aww what a sweet gentle softie
this big childish tiger... so sweet!
What a very sweet and beautiful picture. The tiger is adorable.
Post a Comment