Sunday, December 19, 2010

IF : Mail

Airmail - during its early days!
Away for a while...will surely miss catching up with all the wonderful new posts of my blog-pals and visitors... Actually, blogging is quite like shouting into the cyber wilderness and the occasional echo one gets in the form of comments and mails is reassuring and also amusing that there's somebody else doing the same :)
Will be back in a few weeks with some exciting new posts and in the meantime, here's a little giveaway to celebrate another blogiversary and to thank you all visitors for kind comments.
Tell me "Why justdoodleit should post more often in 2011?" Four witty answers will get a set of 4 postcards shown below. Put on your thinking cap, tickle your funny bone and leave a comment below :)




Wishing you all Happy Holidays and a super New Year!

31 comments:

Julio Cappa said...

Very nice! and elegant.

Mr. Spoqui said...

Hope you're felling fine in your new home; and... Happy Blogiversary!

We think you should post more often because you have so much talent and humor when you draw!

MrBibleHead said...

Perfect! Love everything about this illustration. You nailed it. Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

'm gonna miss your posts very much!

Hope you get back soon enough!

I don't have reasons why you should post but I know I don't have to need any in the first place!

gatheringwonder said...

wonderful work

Tomás Serrano said...

When I enter in your blog I like to see the illustrations of people from the other corner of the world, so I specially love the "indian" images you make wonderfully: your animals, buildings... Happy holydays!

R.Dress said...

You should just keep doodling and posting because it inspires us to do the same=)

Bella Sinclair said...

Echo!
Echo!
Echo!

Yes, I just rhymed echo with echo.

Happy blogiversary! I think you should post more often because I need to brush up on my poetry. Plus, your illustrations are cool and give me wonderful glimpses of India.

Lovely doodle! But wait......early days of airmail...and there's an AIRPLANE on that envelope! HA!

Enjoy your time away, my friend.

Gillian Comerford said...

Happy Holidays to you too all the way from a very cold, very snowy Dublin.
I think you should post more cause
You
Just
like
Doodlingit!!!

Take Care and Thanks for all the lovely comments throughout my blogging time on the interweb :)

Nicky Linzey said...

Happy Holidays - you should blog more - simply because we miss you when you don't. Very selfish but true!

Amy C said...

errrrm well... okay I'm really not very witty at all!!
Especially when put on the spot like this;}
Its always a pleasure to stop by JDI,
so spoil us rotten with lots more loveliness with your very wonderful and fantastical drawings.
Happy Holidays and a very Merry New Year!

AtelierBrigitte said...

This one is great (again).
Too bad to read you'll be gone for a few weeks, but I'll keeping shouting to you in cyberspace.

Why you should post more often in 2011? You create wonderful art, you inspire people (including myself), you have always great twists to the IF topics and I love listening to you when you shout in cyberspace. Hope that that is enough reasons?

michael robertson said...

well, let's see...

...how else will I be able to impress my friends at parties with my knowledge of Indian culture that I learned from your blog?

...and who will amaze me with their wonderful, incredibly detailed sketches of planes, tanks, and other vehicles?

...and who else will take me on a sketchbook tour every sunday, making me feel as if I'm actually there?

...and who else will leave such clever comments on our blogs?

...and who else will have your clever interpretations on IF?

...that's enough for now, but if you want more, I'm sure I can think of a whole lot more!

Kay Aker said...

Breezily beautful! Why post more? 1.Your fans demand it 2.Doodles themselves must have their venue. 3.Lines rule 4.Viewing fun.
Happy Holidays!

Mônica said...

Lovely, so delicate and perfect! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic 2011.

And I have to agree with R. Dress and Bella: you should post more because it is a way to inspire us all (and stay connected) :-)

Sami said...

Happy new year to you too :)

Your paintings totally rock!

Carmen Saldaña said...

Happy holidays!!:-)
You should post more often in 2011 because is your holy duty as an illustrator....to share your big talent with the world.
:-)

Gavin Goo said...

Hi justdoodleit! Happy Holidays to you too! All the best in the New Year! :)

Roger Simó said...

Mmmmh... it's a good question... I will be a little selfish: I think you should post more often because I learn from you and your work.

But I agree with Michel Robertson's reasons too!
Happy new year my friend.

Catilustre said...

Super 2011 for you too!
Justdoodleit, keep on posting!
Lovely postcards!
:)

Bjornik said...

I think you should post more often to make up for this very long hiatus!hehe If you haven't noticed yet, aside from your illustrated animals, we're also very excited with what you come up next. Happy new year my friend!:)

voz said...

I think you should blog more because if you don't I will be forced to beg and weep and whiiiine until you do it just to shut me up.

Of course, who am I to ask anything of you ... Miss Barely-posted-anything-in-2010?

If you post more, I will. How about that?

Hope you're off doing something fun.

Dave 'Diamond' Merritt said...

Like the 'shouting into the blog sphere' reference.

Shirley said...

Because 2011 would stink worse than a hunk of Royal Stilton if there weren't anymore wonderful illustrations by you, that's why!!!

Where oh where art thou, my friend? It has been too long!!

And oh, here's another: because 2011 would look like stick figures and squiggly lines instead of fantastic images that you make the world to be.

Hope you've been well!

Stickers and Stuff said...

hope all is good with you.
We are missing you and your beautiful drawings.

Catilustre said...

Indeed, we are missing you! hope you are coming back soon :) with loads of new funny and beautiful post!

elizabeth said...

These are beautiful!

Jmontiel said...

Very nice!!!

Roger Simó said...

I hope everything is ok with you... We miss you and your work!

Emily said...

Come back! Come back! Come back! We miss you!

voz said...

Waaaa!! WHERE are you? I miss you! Where are the doodles? I'm lost without them!

The whining has begun...I did warn you.

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--