Friday, October 29, 2010

Racing

The Mustang set the pulses racing!
The 1967 Ford Mustang is arguably one the most famous American cars ever built...apart from its movie-star looks, power-packed performance and an amazing engine sound, it has also appeared in some memorable Hollywood car chase sequences - Bullit and Gone in Sixty Seconds...it's one star that can surely set pulses racing!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the late 60's, early 70's feel of this drawing. Exactly the same time period when the Mustang ruled the roads.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Ah! This couldn't have been a better tribute!

Awesome!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Love these two illustrations. That car is the BOMB!!!! I love it. Great work.
BOO!!!

AtelierBrigitte said...

Great piece!

Colin Jack said...

awesome!

Unknown said...

this is beautiful!!

Roger Simó said...

Great work, powerfull image!

Moro Rogers said...

^_^ Nice!! Go horses! (Impressive car drawing ability, too...I can't draw cars to save my life.)

Amy C said...

Love this hot red mustang and the other mustangs too.
This could be one of my (many) faves of yours.

Megan Coyle said...

That car is a work of art :)

Francisco Martins said...

So col! I love old cars, they are awesome :)
This piece looks really amazing :)

R.Dress said...

I agree. This is perhaps the most iconic of american sports cars next to the Corvette. (And affordable) I have a good friend who races old Mustangs at Lime Rock Race Park here in the states. It's great fun to watch these classics being driven hard around the track.

http://www.limerock.com/

Gavin Goo said...

The execution and textures are fantastic! :D Right-hand-drive here in Singapore though :)

Kay Aker said...

Dynamic!

Bella Sinclair said...

The car goes VROOM!
My heart goes BOOM!
The engine speeds,
To race the steeds.
Who's driving, Fox?
Your drawing rocks!

Gillian Comerford said...

very cool and the comment above mine is pretty cool too :)

Tomás Serrano said...

The mustang! My favorite car!

Nicky Linzey said...

Always love your animal/bird drawings, they are so alive.
Hope you're settling in!
PS Car's great too.

Carmen Saldaña said...

Wow, amazing! I´ve never been able to draw a car, so I´m very jealous right now XD

Florencia Bini said...

Cool racing themes!!
Love the cardinals below and the words you wrote :D

Julio Cappa said...

Whooa! perfect lines and color.
really great

Dave said...

Great feeling of freedom in the horse drawings! Nice line work too! And that car... it brought me back childhood memories, watching TV! Thank you for that! :)

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--