Very nice illo!
love it!
You really caught a wide open feel here!
they feel like they are racing along!
Bravo! Love the facial expressions, among others! Wonderful, as always!
Love the fuzzies of the grass.Oops, the cheetah's on my ___!Great as ever, you've still got the groove,Good luck on your impending move.
I like this!!
i like it! love the background, too!
Love the feel of this - very different
Very nice, I highly enjoy this.
I wish I could run like them! Wonderful cheetahs!
Great work! Those shadows are perfect! Love it!!
this is beautiful and free and just lovely. Good luck with the move.
Love this illustration. Congratulations!!!
beautiful! you've really captured the gracefulness of a cheetah and that background really makes them look like they're achieving top speed.
I love the texturesd background against the crisp characters! This works quite well!
this looks great - and the big cheetah has the best expression. Definitely looks a little competitive.
Awesome, love the colours and the drawing is gorgeous :)
I love contrast of line work with the background! Cool brushes... :)
Cool idea !
Perfect background! And the lightness of the animals is brilliantly drawn.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Very nice illo!
love it!
You really caught a wide open feel here!
they feel like they are racing along!
Bravo! Love the facial expressions, among others!
Wonderful, as always!
Love the fuzzies of the grass.
Oops, the cheetah's on my ___!
Great as ever, you've still got the groove,
Good luck on your impending move.
I like this!!
i like it! love the background, too!
Love the feel of this - very different
Very nice, I highly enjoy this.
I wish I could run like them! Wonderful cheetahs!
Great work! Those shadows are perfect! Love it!!
this is beautiful and free and just lovely.
Good luck with the move.
Love this illustration. Congratulations!!!
beautiful! you've really captured the gracefulness of a cheetah and that background really makes them look like they're achieving top speed.
I love the texturesd background against the crisp characters! This works quite well!
this looks great - and the big cheetah has the best expression. Definitely looks a little competitive.
Awesome, love the colours and the drawing is gorgeous :)
I love contrast of line work with the background! Cool brushes... :)
Cool idea !
Perfect background! And the lightness of the animals is brilliantly drawn.
Post a Comment