I like this one... well-drawn plane :-)
He, he... great pilot. As always, brilliant.
Nice plane!!
This is brilliant and thanks so much for the birthday wishes!
This is an adventurous fox! very different from other one... is fun to imagine that they are brothers!
This is cool! Nice!
nice!
Mr fox as pilot - wonderful take on the topic. Great colors.
Flying up highWith a glint in my eye,What's that I spy?"A FOX!" I cry.Oh goodness, oh my,As appealing as pieIn the bright golden sky!I watch him zoom byand sigh.Bye!p.s. Love the continuing saga of Mr. Fox! What a great adventurer!
loving the fox - fun piece
Excellent job drawing the plane. Very nice illustration! :)
An excellent plane and an excellent illustration. Dive dive Mr Fox he must get the blighter.
Brilliant take on the theme - as always. Love it!
This is great! Wonderful textures
love the airplane!
Oh, this is very charming!!
Awesome! Love the detail, especially the facial expression!
If it isn't the debonair Mr Fox!
I love Mr. Fox...He is so cool! Great work on the plane! Another winner!
like the plane love the pilot :)
Now that's a fantastic mr. fox :)
Oh yeah, Mr Fox! This soars to new heights!
Great plane! Cute fox!
I really enjoy your airplane illustrations. Lovely textures too! :)
Nicee! i would love to go on a ride inside that thing! :)Love it
this is a total beautiful drawing!was machst du dann? solange out the blogworld? :)
Very lovely illustration!
whaaaaa, I hope Mr Fox makes a safe landing, I have every faith in him!Gorgeous piece.
Post a Comment
28 comments:
I like this one... well-drawn plane :-)
He, he... great pilot. As always, brilliant.
Nice plane!!
This is brilliant and thanks so much for the birthday wishes!
This is an adventurous fox! very different from other one... is fun to imagine that they are brothers!
This is cool! Nice!
nice!
Mr fox as pilot - wonderful take on the topic. Great colors.
Flying up high
With a glint in my eye,
What's that I spy?
"A FOX!" I cry.
Oh goodness, oh my,
As appealing as pie
In the bright golden sky!
I watch him zoom by
and sigh.
Bye!
p.s. Love the continuing saga of Mr. Fox! What a great adventurer!
loving the fox - fun piece
Excellent job drawing the plane. Very nice illustration! :)
An excellent plane and an excellent illustration. Dive dive Mr Fox he must get the blighter.
Brilliant take on the theme - as always. Love it!
This is great! Wonderful textures
love the airplane!
Oh, this is very charming!!
Awesome! Love the detail, especially the facial expression!
If it isn't the debonair Mr Fox!
I love Mr. Fox...He is so cool! Great work on the plane! Another winner!
like the plane love the pilot :)
Now that's a fantastic mr. fox :)
Oh yeah, Mr Fox! This soars to new heights!
Great plane! Cute fox!
I really enjoy your airplane illustrations. Lovely textures too! :)
Nicee! i would love to go on a ride inside that thing! :)
Love it
this is a total beautiful drawing!
was machst du dann? solange out the blogworld? :)
Very lovely illustration!
whaaaaa, I hope Mr Fox makes a safe landing, I have every faith in him!
Gorgeous piece.
Post a Comment