Oh this is stellar and brilliant! You make it do what it do for sure!!!! I love it. " Once around the park George." he he he he! Great illustration.
WonDERful!!! "Admire the view, Henry!" Brilliant, funny and beautifully drawn take on the prompt. xx
Oooh how snazzy! Love it :)
perfect for the theme! he is a snazzy fox!
I must say, he looks quite dapper!Lucky for me, I'm dressed like a flapper."Once 'round the park," he says with a grin.I just LOVE the tuft of hair on his chin!Old fashioned and in style!
you've draw it so well!
Love the way you conceptualize and illustrate, very simple, unique yet different, with a great deal of class! On a very personal note, I'm old-fashioned too! :)
old is gold!:)
Yes, very classy indeed and 'old fashioned'.
But he is cool! :) Love the overall composition too.
This is wonderful! What a dapper fellow! And the car is great!
This is just too perfect for this week's topic. Great illo.
perfection!...nothing old-fashioned about your style, that's for sure!
He might be old-fashioned, but he sure looks sharp :)
great!
Great car!! Wow! You've totally nailed this one! Great old-fashioned car, and dapper young man! Nice!!
How sophisticated! Such deft line work!
but what an absolute old fashioned charmer he is.What a gorgeous car, who wouldn't swoon when he drove by!
Great one! Ah for the "old-fashioned" cars, clothes and lifestyle! Love it!
What a fox!!! Love his car, too! This is great!
Oh, he's not old fashioned at all..he is charming! Wonderfully illustrated, as always!! Hope you've been well.
Most excellent piece! I love it!
Oh wowee this is super. So funny and so right.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Oh this is stellar and brilliant! You make it do what it do for sure!!!! I love it. " Once around the park George." he he he he! Great illustration.
WonDERful!!! "Admire the view, Henry!" Brilliant, funny and beautifully drawn take on the prompt. xx
Oooh how snazzy! Love it :)
perfect for the theme! he is a snazzy fox!
I must say, he looks quite dapper!
Lucky for me, I'm dressed like a flapper.
"Once 'round the park," he says with a grin.
I just LOVE the tuft of hair on his chin!
Old fashioned and in style!
you've draw it so well!
Love the way you conceptualize and illustrate, very simple, unique yet different, with a great deal of class!
On a very personal note, I'm old-fashioned too! :)
old is gold!
:)
Yes, very classy indeed and 'old fashioned'.
But he is cool! :) Love the overall composition too.
This is wonderful! What a dapper fellow! And the car is great!
This is just too perfect for this week's topic. Great illo.
perfection!...nothing old-fashioned about your style, that's for sure!
He might be old-fashioned, but he sure looks sharp :)
great!
Great car!! Wow! You've totally nailed this one! Great old-fashioned car, and dapper young man! Nice!!
How sophisticated! Such deft line work!
but what an absolute old fashioned charmer he is.
What a gorgeous car, who wouldn't swoon when he drove by!
Great one! Ah for the "old-fashioned" cars, clothes and lifestyle! Love it!
What a fox!!! Love his car, too! This is great!
Oh, he's not old fashioned at all..he is charming! Wonderfully illustrated, as always!! Hope you've been well.
Most excellent piece! I love it!
Oh wowee this is super. So funny and so right.
Post a Comment