profound proverb: and beautiful linear work
Awe-fantastic-some!
Love it =)
Aah, so wise. I love this drawing. Simple and clean, just like the simple truth it conveys. I've missed your illustrations. So many great ones over the past couple of months! Hope you are well. :)
Nice line!!
Nice smooth lines! Very calming :)Cheers,Junko
Lovely!
This is a very tranquil drawing - lovely. True words too.
Another great illo. Interesting new style. Might be a cool style to combine with your usual style.
Deft spareness!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
profound proverb: and beautiful linear work
Awe-fantastic-some!
Love it =)
Aah, so wise. I love this drawing. Simple and clean, just like the simple truth it conveys.
I've missed your illustrations. So many great ones over the past couple of months! Hope you are well. :)
Nice line!!
Nice smooth lines! Very calming :)
Cheers,
Junko
Lovely!
This is a very tranquil drawing - lovely. True words too.
Another great illo. Interesting new style. Might be a cool style to combine with your usual style.
Deft spareness!
Post a Comment