Great character. Love the colours too!
Very cute alligator and looks like a delicious dessert too! :)
great expression on the gator/crocks? face..I really like this...he looks really excited:)
Wonderful!! I love how you've composed this character - he is charming!
cute character!
Yum! He looks pretty excited. This probably could also be "anticipation" or "yummy-goodness"... is that ever an Illustration Friday word? Maybe it should be.
eee cuute!
Love the expression. Fun and yummy.
what cute character you have here!
love your gator! you're switching things up this week - no planes! very fun!
Terrific! Wonderful colours too!
Hi doodleit!! Hope you're well. Love this. The textures on the crocodile are fantastic!
What a fun character :)
yay! Alligators love ice -cream!
Woo yummy!Can I have a bite? :)Very nice colors!Cheers,Junko
YUM!!!
How cute alligator!
Great illo! Guess the dessert is very tasty.
An alligator with a sweet tooth - great!PS The word verification was 'hee he'. Very suitable I thought.
Oh, delicious! I always imagined that crocodiles are greedy for sweets
I love the watercolour treatment. :) Nice touch with the cherries on the table!
Brilliant and very funny!
I'm sorry, I haven't visited your blog (nobody's blog) for many time! But I'm back to enjoy your work!
Cool croc!
Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing at his expression. Just what it needed under the scorching heat.:)
Oh dreamy! Save some for me mister crocodile...alligator!
Post a Comment
27 comments:
Great character. Love the colours too!
Very cute alligator and looks like a delicious dessert too! :)
great expression on the gator/crocks? face..I really like this...he looks really excited:)
Wonderful!! I love how you've composed this character - he is charming!
cute character!
Yum! He looks pretty excited. This probably could also be "anticipation" or "yummy-goodness"... is that ever an Illustration Friday word? Maybe it should be.
eee cuute!
Love the expression. Fun and yummy.
what cute character you have here!
love your gator! you're switching things up this week - no planes! very fun!
Terrific! Wonderful colours too!
Hi doodleit!! Hope you're well. Love this. The textures on the crocodile are fantastic!
What a fun character :)
yay! Alligators love ice -cream!
Woo yummy!
Can I have a bite? :)
Very nice colors!
Cheers,
Junko
YUM!!!
How cute alligator!
Great illo! Guess the dessert is very tasty.
An alligator with a sweet tooth - great!
PS The word verification was 'hee he'. Very suitable I thought.
Oh, delicious! I always imagined that crocodiles are greedy for sweets
I love the watercolour treatment. :) Nice touch with the cherries on the table!
Brilliant and very funny!
Brilliant and very funny!
I'm sorry, I haven't visited your blog (nobody's blog) for many time! But I'm back to enjoy your work!
Cool croc!
Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing at his expression. Just what it needed under the scorching heat.:)
Oh dreamy! Save some for me mister crocodile...alligator!
Post a Comment