Great background textures and fun idea!
jaja, what weather...Great!
Great!!Cheers!!
Excellent detail! Luftwaffe and the RAF, I presume?
atmospheres so heavy in spite of being the sky! (excellent drawings! you've recreated the environment very well)
It really displays a nice atmosphere! :)Cheers,Junko
I like your idea for the prompt. Well done!!
Terrific drawings and color work. Love your style. It reads so well and is so fun to look at
Uplifting linework!
Your use of line is fantastic in this one.
love your work!
This is so good for the prompt! Definitely charged!
It certainly is charged!!! BOO BOOMMMMMMMMMM!!! he he he he he! This is such a fun and fantastic illo. I love it.
Thanks for your comment on my Dessert post. Wow, can you draw planes! Very impressive.
I like so much your military stuff drawings. Brilliant textures.
I like both but special de bottom one is Super!
I love these!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Great background textures and fun idea!
jaja, what weather...
Great!
Great!!
Cheers!!
Excellent detail! Luftwaffe and the RAF, I presume?
atmospheres so heavy in spite of being the sky! (excellent drawings! you've recreated the environment very well)
It really displays a nice atmosphere! :)
Cheers,
Junko
I like your idea for the prompt. Well done!!
Terrific drawings and color work. Love your style. It reads so well and is so fun to look at
Uplifting linework!
Your use of line is fantastic in this one.
love your work!
This is so good for the prompt! Definitely charged!
It certainly is charged!!! BOO BOOMMMMMMMMMM!!! he he he he he! This is such a fun and fantastic illo. I love it.
Thanks for your comment on my Dessert post. Wow, can you draw planes! Very impressive.
I like so much your military stuff drawings. Brilliant textures.
I like both but special de bottom one is Super!
I love these!
Post a Comment