Friday, August 20, 2010

IF : Stargazing

Stargazing was their favorite pastime!

17 comments:

Emily said...

And with such long necks I bet they could see the stars even on a cloudy night! ;)

Josh (musarter) said...

Dinosaurs always have my vote. I find this drawing both cute, in style, and ironic, in concept. They never saw the end coming by way of falling star.

Amy C said...

what a fantastic sight to see, dinosaurs and shooting stars!
Gorgeous piece.

Amanda Baeza said...

and evolution hasn't erased that pastime :) Who does not like watching the stars? beautiful illustration, and I love the birds (from previous post)

Amy C said...

thanks for letting me know about my m + ft mix up!
Have a super lovely weekend.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Woooow! Absolutely wooow!

Felipe H. Navarro said...

Cool your latest pictures!

My favorite is IF's Caged.

Cheers!

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

Great work!! I also really like the ingenious way you depicted "paisley"...the peacocks are devine!!!
Thanks for the kind comment over on my blog too:)

Ces Adorio said...

They had no competition for a good view either!

Ces Adorio said...

Hello again! Re, your comment on my blog: Thank you very much Justdoodleit. Those are actually drawings I did last year during a trip to the woods. So yes, I was there being drawn closer, closer... Thank you for your visit!

Have a great week!

AtelierBrigitte said...

Wow -this is a wonderful take on the subject. It's a great piece.

Megan Coyle said...

No wonder, their long necks brought them closer to the stars :)

Another clever illustration, well done!

Nicky Linzey said...

Looks like they're touching the stars! Great idea.

Annika said...

They're the perfect size for that pastime! Lovely.

Julio Cappa said...

great! Is very funny!
Cheers.

studio lolo said...

so easy for them too!! Very clever :)

Gavin Goo said...

Reminds me of courtship days, watching the stars :D I love the idea of having dinosaurs and stars :)

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--