Friday, August 6, 2010

IF : Caged

That which is free in spirit cannot be caged forever!

29 comments:

Tarun Padmakumar said...

i love ur bird skethes.
usually i dont draw much animals, especially of the avian nature, but u've inspired me to start.

Daniel Hertzberg said...

great piece!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Wonderful post, as always!

knallbeige said...

sehr schöne komposition!

Coreopsis said...

Beautiful birds! They're so bright, and made with so few lines. I love them.

Anonymous said...

So true, and the cardinal is very pretty.

poppylocke said...

This is really sweet - love the bird sketches

MrBibleHead said...

Wow! I love how you do your birds! Nice work!!!

pati said...

Love the contrast, I saw one of these birds at the beginning of spring. They are incredible!

Isabelle said...

Wait a minute.. I know this bird!! hehehe (my last name is Cardinal)But seriously, really great rendering. Colors are so bright.. nice work you have here!

Roger Simó said...

Beautiful sentence that matches with the beautiful picture.

Nicky Linzey said...

Love the colours in this - your birds are always fab!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

oh so very, very true. This is so fabulous. Love the color palette!!!

Gavin Goo said...

Not your usual treatment but its beautiful too! Love the sketches as well! :)

Great line btw!

Kay Aker said...

Ah, exquisite!

michael robertson said...

lovely piece-gorgeous color. and your sketches are always top-notch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Simple, smart and wonderfully done. You are a master.

AtelierBrigitte said...

Wonderful piece!

IVYALLOVER said...

beautiful piece! Love the graphic look and the simplicity ♥

Megan Coyle said...

I love the contrast in this one as well as the concept. And I really do enjoy swinging by your blog - there's always something fun and exciting to look at.

Nicola said...

Somehow, I don't think of cardinals in India! But your post--your drawings really capture them--proves they *must* be there.

Josh (musarter) said...

These are really great. I have not seen your blog before; it is really nice. I am glad I stopped by.

Asja said...

simple and lovely piece!

get zapped said...

excellent presentation. I went to the zoo recently with my nephews, I had mixed feelings about it.

Love your work!

Ces Adorio said...

I love this one!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Love your cardinal illo's. Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Hi Just Doodle It! Wow to both your finished illustration and your cardinal sketches. Both look fantastic. I also like your watercolor dinosaurs :)

Catilustre said...

VErdad! :)
So beautiful illo, i love both colour and composition, so armonious!
greetings!
cati

Bella Sinclair said...

Beautiful piece. The colors are marvelous, and I love the added texture. What a wonderful bird!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--