Absolutely brilliant!
Very cool!
Ha ha, very funny drawing and text!
Great! Very funny
haha i really like it!
Funny!
ha ha ha! I love this.
Oh! and isn't a good idea look at the mirror... She could be transform in a cold stone!
Talk about a bad hair day!I'm really loving the colour palette on this one, and the detail you put into the snakes is absolutely beautiful. Well done.
haha! love the idea and the text- great drawing too. lots of fun ♥
This drawing made my morning! I literally laughed out loud!! Fantastic!!
Yesterday, I was thinking: I wonder what "justdoodleit" has been up to...Now I know! Very clever and original idea...Well done! :)
Haha, that's funny!And great style too :)Cheers, Junko
nice work. You have great technique and style.
I love the illo, but the caption really makes it! Nicely done.
OHHHHH!!! LOVE YOUR MEDUSA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh goodness, you are hysterical! The snakes look rather stunned with the threat. :D
Wow! This is very well done!
Love it!!!
funny and very well done! :)
This is really FUNNY!!! :DHer expression and the details on the snake are fabulous!Great job!
Wow I love her eyes, and the colours and detail on the snakes is just ssss-uper!! Great job!
Haha Very cool!
hehe, but the good thing is her hair is flowy and it has a lot of movement!! awesome illustration :)Em
Thank you Justdoodleit!I hope you take part in this little project... :)
wow! This one is great: funny, great colors and wonderful character.
:) so nice
ha! sorry I missed this one before...hilarious!
Appreciate all your kind comments folks!
Oh lordy, that's fantastic. I love it. What a threat!
>Voz,Looks like one sticky situation they can't slip away from :)
Post a Comment
31 comments:
Absolutely brilliant!
Very cool!
Ha ha, very funny drawing and text!
Great! Very funny
haha i really like it!
Funny!
ha ha ha! I love this.
Oh! and isn't a good idea look at the mirror... She could be transform in a cold stone!
Talk about a bad hair day!
I'm really loving the colour palette on this one, and the detail you put into the snakes is absolutely beautiful.
Well done.
haha! love the idea and the text- great drawing too. lots of fun ♥
This drawing made my morning! I literally laughed out loud!! Fantastic!!
Yesterday, I was thinking: I wonder what "justdoodleit" has been up to...Now I know! Very clever and original idea...Well done! :)
Haha, that's funny!
And great style too :)
Cheers,
Junko
nice work. You have great technique and style.
I love the illo, but the caption really makes it! Nicely done.
OHHHHH!!! LOVE YOUR MEDUSA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh goodness, you are hysterical! The snakes look rather stunned with the threat. :D
Wow! This is very well done!
Love it!!!
funny and very well done! :)
This is really FUNNY!!! :D
Her expression and the details on the snake are fabulous!
Great job!
Wow I love her eyes, and the colours and detail on the snakes is just ssss-uper!! Great job!
Haha Very cool!
hehe, but the good thing is her hair is flowy and it has a lot of movement!! awesome illustration :)
Em
Thank you Justdoodleit!
I hope you take part in this little project... :)
wow! This one is great: funny, great colors and wonderful character.
:) so nice
ha! sorry I missed this one before...hilarious!
Appreciate all your kind comments folks!
Oh lordy, that's fantastic. I love it. What a threat!
>Voz,
Looks like one sticky situation they can't slip away from :)
Post a Comment