I love this illustration. Well done
This is such a wonderful illo!
I love it!! Great illo!!Cheers!!
Super cool! Love the illo - the movement is fantastic. And, such great words!! GO GO GO!! : )
Awesome illustration!
YESSS!!! SO BRAVE!!! defy the gravity, explore new sensations! I must say... I feel scared every time I imagine myself lost in the space... great illustration and words! :)
Fantastic piece - I really like the moon :)
Thought this would be a good word for you!
Love this one!
Cool! Love the aircraft escaping the frame of the picture as well! NICE!
cool - as per other comments it's very clever having him break through the frame! well done.
nice idea and love the composition:)
this one looks fun,great depiction on the satellite..!
>Jack,Break on through to the other side ;)>Nicky,As long as it can fly ;)Thanks for all the comments folks!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I love this illustration. Well done
This is such a wonderful illo!
I love it!! Great illo!!
Cheers!!
Super cool! Love the illo - the movement is fantastic. And, such great words!! GO GO GO!! : )
Awesome illustration!
YESSS!!! SO BRAVE!!! defy the gravity, explore new sensations! I must say... I feel scared every time I imagine myself lost in the space... great illustration and words! :)
Fantastic piece - I really like the moon :)
Thought this would be a good word for you!
Love this one!
Cool! Love the aircraft escaping the frame of the picture as well! NICE!
cool - as per other comments it's very clever having him break through the frame! well done.
nice idea and love the composition:)
this one looks fun,great depiction on the satellite..!
>Jack,
Break on through to the other side ;)
>Nicky,
As long as it can fly ;)
Thanks for all the comments folks!
Post a Comment