you never cease to amaze!! such a great idea and I can't tell you how much I want that car. I wish my phone got a signal like that-my calls get dropped when I'm talking to someone a mile away.
Nice to come here and catch your celestial trio. Sun, Earth, Moon....aaah, I think I'm seeing stars! :D I have to agree with everyone else that this is one fabulous car. But what I REALLY want is his tights! Does it come with a cape?
Beautiful drawings as ever, my friend. Thanks so much for your visits. I hope you have a fantastic summer!
23 comments:
:0)
Another great one. Fun idea!!
Cheers!!
Great illo! Nice work! Funny! :D
Cool idea and very wonderfully done! Great car!!
I really like your doodles. Just browsing the IF entries and stayed for a while on your website.
Sooo clever! Great illustration yet again..love his posture as he leans against that awesome car!
:D Fuuny one!
You always have the greatest ideas for IF-topics!
I love this one (again!)
OMG. You are brilliant!
Beautiful car! I like the drawing so much.
nice composition! :)
Very hip piece!
Fantastic ilustration and very funny!
you never cease to amaze!! such a great idea and I can't tell you how much I want that car. I wish my phone got a signal like that-my calls get dropped when I'm talking to someone a mile away.
Great style and funny :)
Thanks for your visit and comment.
I want that car!!
...and of course it's going to hit the moon..right in the eye!
There's no other way to land there :D
Thank goodness rates have been reduced, I'm a big fan of long distance calls.
And I love your paisley peacocks!
Thank you for your comment on my blog, by the way. It meant a lot to me :-)
This spaceman needs to get Voice over sub-space protocol. He will save some much compared to conventional space phones.
It's a long time without visiting your blog (I disconnected a little from the internet world), in these days you have post some beautiful works
OOOH My goodness how awesome!!!! Amazing you are!!!
Nice to come here and catch your celestial trio. Sun, Earth, Moon....aaah, I think I'm seeing stars! :D I have to agree with everyone else that this is one fabulous car. But what I REALLY want is his tights! Does it come with a cape?
Beautiful drawings as ever, my friend. Thanks so much for your visits. I hope you have a fantastic summer!
Great style and nice work!! I love the color!
This is brilliant, of course, but I just wanted to say I love the word "telephony".
Post a Comment