Fabulous, however long it took!
20 minutes...you're such a slacker. I really like that green background, it's lovely.
I like this. It's very graphic!
love it!...20 min? wow!
WOW! You have mad skills! Great illo as per usual!
cool style
Nice tiger!!!!!thank you for passing by, I love all the drawings of the post with the little boats below.saludos :)
Wow - in 20 minutes - great work. Love this one as well.
love love love looove this stylized drawing!!!! em
A new world's record! Love that background. Totally cool illo!
mmm... I love tigers :)
That's grrreat! Such impact!
I like your lines! And the background, of course.
This is brilliant! Bold and well designed!
Awesome facial expression!Cheers, Junko
cool... love the colours and style.
Love the use of straight lines!
This is a gorgeous illustration! I love the ripples in the water and the expression on the tiger's face.Stephaniehttp://www.sruble.com/blog
>Jason,You bet!>Jack,Hahaha...do they have a category for that in the Guinness Book?>Brigitte,Was only playing with doodles in my sketchbook...This looked promising... took to Photoshop and result is here.Thanks for all the comments and compliments everyone :)
Twenty minutes flat, you say?I'm in disbelief, no way!Love his angles and his face.If I run now, you think he'll chase?
Great drawing. i like the framing. Although I'm 99% certain he's wearing a giant bow tie. Not that that's a bad thing, he looks awful smart in it.
>Bella,You may cut to the chase and boltHe'll catch up swiftly, like a colt :)>Voz,Hahaha...He's dressed for a full course dinner. Good to see you back!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Fabulous, however long it took!
20 minutes...you're such a slacker.
I really like that green background, it's lovely.
I like this. It's very graphic!
love it!
...20 min? wow!
WOW! You have mad skills! Great illo as per usual!
cool style
Nice tiger!!!!!
thank you for passing by, I love all the drawings of the post with the little boats below.
saludos :)
Wow - in 20 minutes - great work. Love this one as well.
love love love looove this stylized drawing!!!!
em
A new world's record! Love that background. Totally cool illo!
mmm... I love tigers :)
That's grrreat! Such impact!
I like your lines! And the background, of course.
This is brilliant! Bold and well designed!
Awesome facial expression!
Cheers,
Junko
cool... love the colours and style.
Love the use of straight lines!
This is a gorgeous illustration! I love the ripples in the water and the expression on the tiger's face.
Stephanie
http://www.sruble.com/blog
>Jason,
You bet!
>Jack,
Hahaha...do they have a category for that in the Guinness Book?
>Brigitte,
Was only playing with doodles in my sketchbook...This looked promising... took to Photoshop and result is here.
Thanks for all the comments and compliments everyone :)
Twenty minutes flat, you say?
I'm in disbelief, no way!
Love his angles and his face.
If I run now, you think he'll chase?
Great drawing. i like the framing. Although I'm 99% certain he's wearing a giant bow tie. Not that that's a bad thing, he looks awful smart in it.
>Bella,
You may cut to the chase and bolt
He'll catch up swiftly, like a colt :)
>Voz,
Hahaha...He's dressed for a full course dinner. Good to see you back!
Post a Comment