haha, a little bit arrogant air.. but fearless indeed! :) interesting project about giraffes... may I also participate? lets draw! Grüsse aus Berlin ;)
I know someone who collects giraffes... they are so appealing, those long elegant necks and peaceful nature. Ink and watercolor, that's lovely. Your colors are so bright and clean. Great pose (and props -- love the helmet!)
Wow. What a great take with excellent design expression packed in such a smart illo. love your style. Also thanks for really nice compliment on my blog recently. All the best.
32 comments:
love the layout on this. What medium?
>Becky,
Thanks! That was a super quick comment...It is pen & watercolor on paper.
Great looking posture on that Giraffe!!
what a proud, fearless & dignified giraffe he is, love the head gear.
I would certainly want him on my side in a battle!!!
This is adorable :)I love that proud/fearless expression on the giraffe's face. Very well done :)
I love his pose...proud, strong, and indeed fearless. The simple background is wonderful as well.
Anything IS possible! Very nice work. He looks ready for anything. He IS fearless.
I really like your character designs. Cartoony and reminiscent of the master, Bill Peet's, style.
Anything with a giraffe is always a winner in my book.
What sweet critters - I really love the foxes in the previous post, too!
So cool. I've never thought of giraffes as the warrior type so thanks for challenging that!
Brilliant!
If i was that tall I too would be fearless :)
lovely doodle!
Fiercely magnificent!
nice work!
I relly like the blog and all this stuff.
great!
You are brilliant! I love the Giraffe. So very, very handsome! Great illustration.
Oh, did I tell you that you're brilliant??? Just wanted you to know he he he!
I have been sort of giraffe obsessed lately and I LOVE this one!! What a swagger this guy has got!!
Hi friend! Very Awesome idea, like ever!:)
I heard about this amazing site in september! Soon I will make my giraffe for it!!! :)
This tree it's a Bao Bab????:)he he!
What a great "Don Quijote" giraffe!
haha, a little bit arrogant air.. but fearless indeed! :)
interesting project about giraffes... may I also participate? lets draw!
Grüsse aus Berlin ;)
Haha! Fearless guy. This is great!
Hope Ola wins that bet!
I know someone who collects giraffes... they are so appealing, those long elegant necks and peaceful nature.
Ink and watercolor, that's lovely. Your colors are so bright and clean. Great pose (and props -- love the helmet!)
Wow. What a great take with excellent design expression packed in such a smart illo. love your style. Also thanks for really nice compliment on my blog recently. All the best.
I've never thought of a giraffe in this way but you've made me see them differently!
Very cool
WICKED!! What a majestic giraffe!
>AmyC,
I think he is a free'lance' fighter for freedom and would gladly participate in battles with appropriate motives!
>Josh,
Just looked up Bill Peet! Wow, what a pleasant compliment...Thank you for those generous words!
>Elisa,
Sure, they'd stick their neck out in times of crisis :D
>Desiree,
Hahaha...Amusing observation!
>Julio,
Welcome and Gracias!
>VBN,
Oh, did I say Thank you and your enthusiasm is infectious ;)
>ModernGirl,
Wow! Giraffe obsession sounds so cool ;)
>Jenea,
Aren't those trees much taller than Giraffes?
>Asja,
He'd rather be more of a Knight-in-shining-armor variety!
>CATI,
Please do participate and draw as many giraffes as you can...Btw, his pout is just a fashion statement and not be confused with arrogance ;)
>Monica,
Wow! You mean 'collect'...like animals in a farm? They are such graceful giants.
>Nicky,
They adapt to situations rather well...This fellow apparently is in a dire one and is facing it head on ;)
Thanks for all the lovely comments :D
I love him, so proud and regal....sorry I missed this post till now.
Heh, cool...I like the baobab tree, too.
Awesome illustration! Great stance, posture, concept!
>Michael,
>Moro,
>Shirley,
Appreciate the kind words :)
Post a Comment