Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IF : Equipment

He was a big fan of vintage aviation equipment!

23 comments:

Karen said...

Cool... a flying fox :) Nice goggles + scarf... not to mention the plane.

Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

Hehe! I like him! He's cool!

Asja said...

And I am big fan of your illustrations!

Annika said...

Retro flying, that's my cup o tea! Great illo!

Roger Simó said...

wonderful ilo! It's really good! I love it.

Jason James Curtis said...

Oh I love this one! Wonderful watercolor.

I bet he could outfox any opponent in the air.

Great work.

Kay Aker said...

Whee! What an intrepid adventurer!

Heather said...

What a fox! very nice.

AtelierBrigitte said...

Everything looks so great in this illo - and I love your fox.

Unknown said...

I love this one! I clicked the image so I could view it closer and I really love the sky! It might not be as apparent on the smaller image but there is great texture there!

Now is that pilot available for flights out of Toronto! HAHA!!

Sally Taylor said...

Cute foxy character.

Nina Seven N7 said...

that's one cool fox!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Awesome1

Bella Sinclair said...

I KNEW you'd have a great illo for Equipment, and you certainly did not disappoint. What a great plane, not to mention one coooooool pilot. Love the green!

michael robertson said...

ooh...and his scarf stripes match that cool plane! great one-I always love seeing this guy.

Michelle Henninger said...

Lovely illustration! I love this flying fox! And the airplane is really well done!

theartofpuro said...

Awesome illustration!Love your fox!

SparkleQueen said...

cute illustration :) I love that most of your illustration are of animals! & your ship header is lovely as well :D

E

Nicky Linzey said...

He looks so chirpy!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!! I love that plane!!

Ken said...

haha awesome illustration! I like the charm of it...

Shirley said...

I am a big fan of your illustrations of vintage aviation equipment! Again, a super illustration - and love those foxes!

justdoodleit said...

>JJC,
Surely. He has some foxy moves for the dogfight :)

>Modern Girl,
Yes! But you'll have to charter his services in advance. These days the transatlantic route over Iceland is keeping him busy :)

>Bella,
Glad to have not disappointed and thanks for the cool foresight! You are clairvoyant as well :)

>Michael,
The plane was a complimentary gift with that scarf...no wonder their design details match ;)

Mr.Fox and I appreciate all your kind words folks! Thanks everyone :)

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--