Monday, April 5, 2010

IF : Dip

His moods swung wildly, passions arose and departed swiftly
Bow, dipped in the depths of his being, carried tunes of intense longing

24 comments:

AtelierBrigitte said...

Wonderful piece this is!

Karen said...

Moody... but nice!

Eugen Caitaz said...

Happy Easter my dear friend! Hey, I am so interested --you have this great holiday in India??? :)

Jill said...

Good golly, that's an intense description! Well-written...We can see his intensity, too, in that one curving eyebrow. An interesting, original idea for this week's word. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the illo of the man playing the violin. Really nice work.

Anonymous said...

The line work on this is very expressive! Great variation on the word dip!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Good work!

elisa said...

Wow. This is great. What an awesome way of seeing the word for Friday.

Dream Painter said...

this is fantastic. the background colours and textures are great! love his fingers, so smart!

Ellen Byrne said...

Beautiful work, as always. LOVE your banner!

Amy C said...

he really does look so full of emotion, what a great idea for dip.
Lovely piece as always.

R.Dress said...

Lovely piece. Very calm.

Jason Curtis said...

Nice piece! I love the texture in his jacket.

ryuku said...

Your work is splendid all.

michael robertson said...

wonderful illustration! I love the muted color and all those wonderful textures!...I missed your last post, somehow-happy belated birthday! hope it was great.

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

There is a real rawness and LIFE to this piece that I adore AND I am a sucker for violins. AWESOME!

Nina Seven N7 said...

great piece for the theme, something i never would have thought of!

Brad said...

fantastic! love everything about it!

life without novacaine said...

Love, love, love your textures in this illo. Wonderful!

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

Shirley said...

He is lovely! Along with the wonderful illustration are your beautiful words. Is there a new technique here? I see texture...and it is very nice!

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, yes, he is lost in the music. It's written all over his wonderful face. Lovely highlights!

Kay Aker said...

Truly resonates!

justdoodleit said...

Thanks everyone, he'll shortly do an encore for this blogger audience!

voz said...

Ooh so moody, I love it. He's got a great face and expression.

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--