Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Bird Day

...They stopped by to say "Happy bird-day to you!"
NOTE: This past week has been really hectic for me...sorting, packing, moving, unpacking and arranging...amidst all this hullabaloo, I was pleasantly surprised to see these little birds from my sketchbook dropping by to sing me a birthday rhyme today!

18 comments:

Jill said...

It's your birthday today?! Have a good one!!

Amy C said...

Happy Birthday tooooooo YOU!
Have a super lovely bird day, I love these happy birdies.
Yeah for April birthdays - (its mine on the 8th!)

Unknown said...

Love these design!! very charming!! Happy B-day to you!!!

Bella Sinclair said...

OOH! Happy bird day, happy bird day, happy bird day! These guys are GREAT!

And good grief, happy new home to you, too! You are busy, indeed!

Karen said...

April fools for a birthday... you are soooo lucky! Celebrate! Love your birds. ps - you read my mind with Florence Nightingale!

Shirley said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! Happy, happy birthday to you...I hope you have a wonderful bird-day and that your move goes swiftly! Wonderful illustration, as per usual! : )

Aarti Badamikar said...

Pretty Pretty!! :)

Brad said...

WOnderful birds! HAPPY B DAY!!

Gavin Goo said...

Happy belated Birthday justdoodleit! :) Best wishes to you my friend!

Loni Edwards said...

Happy belated Birthday! I hope your day was great! It had to be with these lovely birds starting the day off :)

voz said...

Whose bird day was it? Happy to you, or whoever had it. Those guys are super cute.

Anonymous said...

I like it so much!! beautiful.
and good day!

AtelierBrigitte said...

They are so cute!
Hope you've had a great day.

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hihihi, looks so good and Awesome! I sent on your e-mail, one bird that very seems like on you account bird, I found it, in one very-very old book!!! :)

Nicky Linzey said...

Hope you had a great birthday, sorry this is a little late - but better late than never! Hope you're settling in ok.

justdoodleit said...

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes dear folks!

Catilustre said...

It was your birthday? just doodleit???

Oh!!! it is over! But HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! (intention is the important!)

Love all your new illos and your old sketches from the sleeping youngers aswell :)

justdoodleit said...

>CATI,
Yes, 'intent' definitely counts and really appreciate your wishes :) Thanks!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--