
Dear Watson, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!"*
Aristotle would've been proud of your logical reasoning, Sherlock ol'chap!
* Sherlock Holmes in The Sign of the Four (1890) by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

27 comments:
Fun characters!! Love the design style!!
Super cute detectives. Like your style.
Thanks for your comment on my art! Cool blog, by the way. I'll follow it !
Veronica
Hello!
I love these characters, specially the fox, it´s very nice and amusing.
Vey well done!
:-)
He he he he he he! I LOVE IT!! I know, I know, I love all your stuff, but I do!!!!! This is wonderful! Great characters. I can hear them talking in my head he he he he! How wonderful.
Great twist on the Holmes and Watson. Love it!
Beautiful! Funny! I like it very much. May I ask if is it colored by hand or by computer?
Great illo! I like the color
Ha, the way you've dressed up your two characters is wonderful!
Ha ha, that's great! I love the expression on the fox's face!
Perfect take on the topic!
Ooooh I love the Sherlock outfit! Very cool illustration.
They are great together!
So cool. I love seeing these characters as animals. Why didn't I do that! Great stuff once again. Also thanks for the compliment on my 'live painting.' that was an interesting event.
Wonderful characters full of expression! The details in their outfits and everything is just so fun. I can totally see them in a book.
soooooo wonderful!!
perfect quote too!
great characters!
what a fun scene, I love the tweed suiting and the curvy pipes.
Class. I loved my needle in a birdstack comment too. thankies :)
Hahaha! Well, there is nothing elementary about your drawings. What fabulous characters. Mr. Watson looks like he knows a thing or two about those tiny fox-like footprints. :)
your animal characters are always so charming. I love the look of concentration on the lion's face!
Love the detectives! Great job - The fox is gorgeous!!
True greatness! I just love these characters!
DUDE. THIS RULES SO MUCH. Awesome character development!
I love these characters, especially their outfits.
The Watson fox is so cute. I want to squeeze him! I love his look of amused anticipation.
Thanks for all the fab comments folks :)
>VBN,
Hahaha...so you get to learn about all the mysteries they are tacking in advance :)
>Roger,
Ink and watercolor!
>Nicky,
They do have a quaintly charming sense of fashion ;)
>Joy,
Some adventure that would be. Thanks!
>AmyC,
Isn't it so English?
>Bella,
Compliments on your sharp powers of observation.
>Michael,
A man got to do what he got to do...Oops a lion in this case!
>Voz,
I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all...Like the real Watson, he too is a ladies' man ;)
Post a Comment