Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Detective

"If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything! " was his motto.
NOTE: This, along with my previous post is a tribute to (arguably) the most popular detectives in English fiction.

18 comments:

Jill said...

Both of your detective posts are WONDERFUL! really enjoyed them :) Your characters are always so likable.

Dream Painter said...

Haha, like the idea of using nose! very imaginative!

Amy C said...

oh he is adorable a Ganesh Poirot detective, I know he would solve every single mystery out there.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Awesome posts, both of them!

Fitting tribute indeed, the previous one!

Shirley said...

OH!! These two posts are wonderful!!! Love your detectives...they are simply charmers! Awesome work.

Heather said...

Yes, he looks cute and very determined!

MrBibleHead said...

Great character! Love his determination and wardrobe.

Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

Brill!! Great character!! :)

Gavin Goo said...

Brilliant! Loved this elephant! :D

Bella Sinclair said...

Yaaaaaaaaayyyy! I'm doing the happy dance. A very cool detective you have here. I bet he can sniff out all the clues. And look ma, no hands! Love the sideburns and mustache!

michael robertson said...

great character!...i love those sideburns!

AtelierBrigitte said...

This detective is also great.

Roger Simó said...

Beautiful again. Who will be the next? Miss Marple?

Tomás Serrano said...

After watching this video http://fun.mivzakon.co.il/video/General/2344/Elephant.html
I haven´t any doubt about the capacity of an elephant from India. Have you seen that?

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hey friend! I like very much Hercule Poirot adventures! Recently I read-Third Girl and evil under the sun!
You watched films with his role?

voz said...

LOVE IT. He even looks like David Suchet.

Jason James Curtis said...

Having a trunk would be handy for so many things, such as reaching for that book on the top shelf or grabbing the remote control from across the room without having to get off the couch...however, I want a trunk just so I can hold a magnifying glass like this guy!

Great character, and wonderful details as always.

justdoodleit said...

Thanks for all the nice comments people!

>AmyC,
Hahaha...Ganesh Poirot...Now, there's a detective with some divine inspiration for tackling clues.

>Bella,
His approach is 'Trunks on, hands free!'

>Kay,
Merci!

>Roger,
Hahaha...I was thinking of one of Poe's characters maybe?

>Tomas,
Yes, those elephants in Thailand are talented artsy bunch...I'm told that they are trained to perform this as a tourist attraction.

>Jenea,
TV series...many years ago.

>Voz,
Well, Suchet did have an air of a mini pachyderm about him ;)

>Jason,
Hahaha...Looks like you've been spying on his private life?

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--