very nice
Very great! Love your superman's pose and rendering. Nice
I like your composition and this "right lines" style.
Love your idea... the tail got chopped off!
haha. very cool illustration!
very cool. i hope he wins!
I always love your 'twists' with the subject - this one is great too.
go superman go!What a totally fun and fast piece.
always amazing...I love how superman's stance echoes the lines of the jet.
I'm seeing this as a bit editorial - the U.S. and its supreme (sometimes deluded) self-assurance. Nice crisp lines.
The angular lines of his body work so well. I'd love to look up & see this!
YES! this is awesome! I like the angles in Superman, nice take on IF!
Good one! :)
Ha! Great idea! You know-- soon will be in our country and in Russia - 9 may-it's day of Victory! So... your picture is on theme!
really nice graphic piece...also like your new header
Ha ha that is great to see another super hero take on the topic!
Super take on the topic! Who doesn't like Superman!! Great composition and colors too.
Very nice illustration! I like your technique.Thanks so much for your kind commentand have a wonderful day!
hah very nice.
Hahahahaha! I like a man in tights. He'd better not slow down, or it'll be quite painful. Another great one!
Fantastic composition. And I really enjoy your captions :)
I'm putting my money on Superman, personally. I love this composition.
It looked so effortless on Superman! Cool clouds!
GREAT concept! I've missed this one..hope you've been well! I really like the feel of your Superman and those fantastic clouds...great textures and angular art detailwork! It's always great to have a visit by you.
Brilliant interpretation of the topic!
Zoom! Zoom! Terrific!
Even Superman would appreciate all you support and encouragement folks!>Michael,Nice observation...I was thinking in terms of balancing the cape as well in the composition.>ArtSparker,There's an editorial touch...The take was partly about the cold war propaganda of both sides in a fun way!>Nicky,Soviet jets are a strong possibility...but I've no clue about Clark Kent these days :)>Jenea,Hahaha...Both are celebrating WWII victory with a race ;)>Barry,Love your version, man!>Bella,That's a hilarious observation!>Voz,He'll make sure you won't lose your money or trust :)>Kay,Looks like you have a nice gallery view :)
This is great! Graphic and crisp. The header looks great too!
Post a Comment
28 comments:
very nice
Very great! Love your superman's pose and rendering. Nice
I like your composition and this "right lines" style.
Love your idea... the tail got chopped off!
haha. very cool illustration!
very cool. i hope he wins!
I always love your 'twists' with the subject - this one is great too.
go superman go!
What a totally fun and fast piece.
always amazing...I love how superman's stance echoes the lines of the jet.
I'm seeing this as a bit editorial - the U.S. and its supreme (sometimes deluded) self-assurance. Nice crisp lines.
The angular lines of his body work so well. I'd love to look up & see this!
YES! this is awesome! I like the angles in Superman, nice take on IF!
Good one! :)
Ha! Great idea! You know-- soon will be in our country and in Russia - 9 may-it's day of Victory! So... your picture is on theme!
really nice graphic piece...also like your new header
Ha ha that is great to see another super hero take on the topic!
Super take on the topic! Who doesn't like Superman!! Great composition and colors too.
Very nice illustration! I like your technique.
Thanks so much for your kind comment
and have a wonderful day!
hah very nice.
Hahahahaha! I like a man in tights. He'd better not slow down, or it'll be quite painful. Another great one!
Fantastic composition. And I really enjoy your captions :)
I'm putting my money on Superman, personally. I love this composition.
It looked so effortless on Superman! Cool clouds!
GREAT concept! I've missed this one..hope you've been well! I really like the feel of your Superman and those fantastic clouds...great textures and angular art detailwork! It's always great to have a visit by you.
Brilliant interpretation of the topic!
Zoom! Zoom! Terrific!
Even Superman would appreciate all you support and encouragement folks!
>Michael,
Nice observation...I was thinking in terms of balancing the cape as well in the composition.
>ArtSparker,
There's an editorial touch...The take was partly about the cold war propaganda of both sides in a fun way!
>Nicky,
Soviet jets are a strong possibility...but I've no clue about Clark Kent these days :)
>Jenea,
Hahaha...Both are celebrating WWII victory with a race ;)
>Barry,
Love your version, man!
>Bella,
That's a hilarious observation!
>Voz,
He'll make sure you won't lose your money or trust :)
>Kay,
Looks like you have a nice gallery view :)
This is great! Graphic and crisp. The header looks great too!
Post a Comment