Wednesday, March 17, 2010

IF : Subterranean

NOTE : Still preoccupied with my spring cleaning...just dropped by to post this quick Photoshop doodle :)

37 comments:

Karen said...

I love this :-) Terrific concept and your spotted snake looks great.

Gavin Goo said...

This is funny! A really nice idea justdoodleit! :D

Amy C said...

he is spotty and delightful, this is totally sweet and I hope their romance works out!
(Does that mean your birthday is in spring!?!)

Nina Seven N7 said...

great "doodle". even your quickies are so spot on! thanks for your comment on my new avatar, i've been busy, with no time for IF...hopefully next week i can swing it. i miss it and conmnecting with fellow IFer's.

Eugen Caitaz said...

VerY amazing! Friend, you go on Photoshop's courses????

Jill said...

Oh dear, I foresee eventual heartbreak...or at least disillusionment...:P

Nicky Linzey said...

Really love this - it's like an icon in the hillside, didn't notice the other little snake straight away - funny. I'm stuck this week & busy too.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the idea and the look of the illo
Cheers

Tomás Serrano said...

Quick -you say- but is fantastic. I like the lines and the colors. It seems made using felt tip pen.

Ann Pilicer said...

Quick but great illustration and use of the word! :D

Dream Painter said...

hahaha... nice idea! His eyes are cute! Oh, excellent texture!

Dayle's Painted Diary-Dayle Dodwell said...

Oh so cute. So simple and clever.

Pencil Pocket said...

Cool new style. I love the graphic look!

Joy Steuerwald said...

I know you've heard it before, but such a clever concept, taking it a little farther! Very cute and great expressions on the characters.

Becky said...

Love it.

sheree boyd said...

hahaha...that is so adorable and too funny! well done and great idea!

Loni Edwards said...

This is so adorable! Great idea! It reminds me of an XBox game I've been playing, Viva Pinata!

Liubovi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom Barrett said...

cute and funny!

love the technique.

michael robertson said...

I love it. great color and design-even your doodles are amazing. and of course, your concepts are always fantastic and funny!

Shirley said...

What a fine post. I really enjoyed your "brave" and "perspective" illustrations as well. Missed your work! Hope you've been well.

Johana Mazuera said...

Nice illustration, i saw your sketches of India statues they are great.

Bella Sinclair said...

Hahahaha, I hope she likes her men BIG. You are wonderfully witty and talented in any medium!

AtelierBrigitte said...

What a fun idea - great illustration!

life without novacaine said...

Love your snake, the colors and textures. Just fab!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Susan said...

This is SO clever and well done, hard to believe it was quick!

Asja said...

very clever and funny!

Unknown said...

Wonderful!! I love this one!!

ArtSparker said...

A new approach - I like its jaunty, casual quality.

Carmen Saldaña said...

Beautiful, and very original!
I love the expression of the snake, it´s very funny!

doodlegirl said...

This is so cute! Love it!!!

Jason Curtis said...

I love this...what a great idea.

Wonderful colors and textures too!

Catilustre said...

oooh!!! so sweet! I love the story that is running up! (poor little snake..when she descover the truth! :)))

Lisa M Griffin said...

wonderful... love the added texture you have given the piece.

Brad said...

oh geez, i can't believe i missed this post! i love this graphic style, coolest snake ever!

voz said...

Oh my god I love this. It's brilliant and adorable! I'm such a sucker for misfit romances.

justdoodleit said...

>Amy,
I hope too...but reality seems against their union :)

>Jill,
or digestion :D

>Tomas,
Wow! Interesting take.

>Joy,
Joyful to hear your comment.

>Michael,
You words of encouragement are much appreciated.

>Bella,
Tongue-in-cheek.

>Susan,
30 minutes flat. Which is why I have mixed feeling about this one.

>Voz,
Aren't we all suckers for misfit romances...they always make great stories thought.

Thanks everyone :)

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--