eeek, so cute, I love the sweet gentle look on the tigers face.Yeahhh for bunnies!
Very good!
Rabbits do what they do! :DCute and funny!
:D! very funny expressions...I like the big head on the tiger.
hee hee, very clever and fun! I love how loose your drawing is on this one. very natural and free. love it!
HAha what a wonderful interpretation! That tiger should be happy now he has more to eat!
Lots of awesome updates! The tigers in the car is amazing. Would look great framed. The temple sketches are REALLY damn cool :D
Lol! Run rabbit(s) run ;)
ha ha ha! nice kitty :Dvery cool
Great IF illos the last few weeks. Your style is perfect with these idas and they read so well. Really nice work.
ha! what could be better than food that multiplies! very clever idea and super illustration, as always.
Wonderful - I love that expression on the tiger's face!
Love the look on the tiger's face! Adorable illustration!
Hehe that's awesome!
haha, this is great...!
haha..very funny. :) such cute bunnies. it reminds me of a t.v. commercial where all these bunnies started propagating at a pet store...super funny. :)
=)) rabbit style
Great work! I love your adrift one too!
Brilliant idea! I must say that the tiger is pretty friendly :D
Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWWWWWWWW...So sweet! Nice expression!
Very cool! Your illustrations are fresh.
hahah!love the idea! and love the illo too! ( specially their faces, rabits and tiger!)saludoscati
I use to enjoy your illustrations everytime. In this one, I like so much your idea specially too.
I love the expression of the tiger - and this one definitely made me laugh. Very cute and funny.
*gulp* ... uhmm, we just could not resist...
Tigger; Hey, I clearly remember seeing only two of you behind those bushes minutes ago!Rabit's: Yes! Just now, is another time man;) Life is changed!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Oh my goodness, the tiger's expression is just PRICELESS! Very well done, very well done. Thanks for the pick-me-up!
hhhaahahahah this is super! hilarious!
Love the Tiger's expression and your new header.
nom nom nom
The expressions are so great in this one. the rabbits are trying to look innocent. Nice try, guys.
>Nina,Was pressed for time...so did a quick doodle.>Brad,He's more amused at their rate of multiplication.>JY,Thanks dude!>Michael,Food that multiplies would save a lot of money and time :)>Andrew,Thanks for stopping by man!>Voz,I know, after all that...they're like what's the big fuss about anyway?Thanks for all the lovely comments guys and gals!
Post a Comment
33 comments:
eeek, so cute, I love the sweet gentle look on the tigers face.
Yeahhh for bunnies!
Very good!
Rabbits do what they do! :D
Cute and funny!
:D! very funny expressions...I like the big head on the tiger.
hee hee, very clever and fun! I love how loose your drawing is on this one. very natural and free. love it!
HAha what a wonderful interpretation! That tiger should be happy now he has more to eat!
Lots of awesome updates! The tigers in the car is amazing. Would look great framed.
The temple sketches are REALLY damn cool :D
Lol! Run rabbit(s) run ;)
ha ha ha! nice kitty :D
very cool
Great IF illos the last few weeks. Your style is perfect with these idas and they read so well. Really nice work.
ha! what could be better than food that multiplies! very clever idea and super illustration, as always.
Wonderful - I love that expression on the tiger's face!
Love the look on the tiger's face! Adorable illustration!
Hehe that's awesome!
haha, this is great...!
haha..very funny. :) such cute bunnies. it reminds me of a t.v. commercial where all these bunnies started propagating at a pet store...super funny. :)
=)) rabbit style
Great work! I love your adrift one too!
Brilliant idea! I must say that the tiger is pretty friendly :D
Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWWWWWWWW...So sweet! Nice expression!
Very cool! Your illustrations are fresh.
hahah!
love the idea! and love the illo too! ( specially their faces, rabits and tiger!)
saludos
cati
I use to enjoy your illustrations everytime. In this one, I like so much your idea specially too.
I love the expression of the tiger - and this one definitely made me laugh. Very cute and funny.
*gulp* ... uhmm, we just could not resist...
Tigger; Hey, I clearly remember seeing only two of you behind those bushes minutes ago!
Rabit's: Yes! Just now, is another time man;) Life is changed!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Oh my goodness, the tiger's expression is just PRICELESS! Very well done, very well done. Thanks for the pick-me-up!
hhhaahahahah this is super! hilarious!
Love the Tiger's expression and your new header.
nom nom nom
The expressions are so great in this one. the rabbits are trying to look innocent. Nice try, guys.
>Nina,
Was pressed for time...so did a quick doodle.
>Brad,
He's more amused at their rate of multiplication.
>JY,
Thanks dude!
>Michael,
Food that multiplies would save a lot of money and time :)
>Andrew,
Thanks for stopping by man!
>Voz,
I know, after all that...they're like what's the big fuss about anyway?
Thanks for all the lovely comments guys and gals!
Post a Comment