Thursday, February 18, 2010

IF : Adrift

Adrift in their 1958 Chevy Impala, they only had eyes for each other!

30 comments:

Asja said...

oh, wow! i love your work, this is such an original and d great idea!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

And sailed on into another dimension!

Super kool!

Karen said...

Wonderful! I'm a sucker for such autos. Love the steering wheel!

Susan said...

So creative and original, love your concept! They certainly are in love!

AtelierBrigitte said...

This is a very original idea - great illustration.

Amy C said...

ahhh sweet foxy love, I love how they look so blissed out staring into each others eyes, that really is true love.

Annika said...

*lol* Great work! Love the ducks.

Brad said...

such a fun illustration! your style is great! very original idea too!

michael robertson said...

this is so charming...I love the fact that you use reoccurring characters. another wonderful job!

Bella Sinclair said...

And so the romance continues. :) I love this pair! I see a theme emerging -- water buffalo in the mud, impala in the mud.....

rachel stoleru haim said...

ha ha, those two are totaly lost. your mind works in mysterious ways :)
thanks for re-visiting my blog, it's always a pleasure!

Nina Seven N7 said...

how fun! the concept is so creative and the coloring is awesome!

Anna Meyers said...

:) So creative I just love it!

guillermo said...

A pleasure trip, he, he.

Mônica said...

That's wonderful, so original and fun! I love the little bird!

Nicky Linzey said...

This made me smile - a most wonderful image.

Roger Simó said...

It's so beautiful, really magic! I love it!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This has got to be the coolest illustration EVER!!!! How cool is this???? WOW!! You amaze me each and every time. I guess this is reason why I wait each week to see what you will do with baited breathe he he he he!!! Amazing once again! Have a wonderful weekend.

Gavin Goo said...

Very innovative! Love the heart-shaped patch on the sail too! Great details. :D

Jill said...

I can tell that they're having a nice time...And at some point in the conversation, they asked each other "I wonder what Imagoman is up to lately???" ;) I wonder too...

illustration poetry said...

oh please please, can this be my life????

Abz said...

lookin great!

Shirley said...

How sweet these fox are! I like that they are adrift in their Impala..a classic date car. : ) Looking forward to checking in now and again!

Peter Breese said...

That is one very cool ride! Nice.

Pencil Pocket said...

Wow - love this! Haven't visited in ages, I love the retro style! Gorgeous!

jefferson costa said...

belo blog.
blas ilustrações.

Catilustre said...

:-)
Mm!how sweet and warm illo! (a trip after eating pizzas, in a lovely ship" :))

Eugen Caitaz said...

Life is wonderful for all!
If you will have a little time, I advice to you - to watch one of my favorite cartoon with fox - "Fantastic Mr. Fox"!!! Very awesome and funny cartoon!!!

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

This is by far one of my favorites. I love the retro throw-back feel.

justdoodleit said...

>Karen,
Das Auto ist gut? Danke Schon!

>Susan,
>Amy,
>Bella,
Looks like it :)

>rachel,
Mind does wander from the mundane, to the material and sometimes also to the mysterious and magical :)

>guillermo,
Certainly :)

>Gavin,
Heartbreaks are like everything else too...impermanent!

>Jill,
Hahaha...Yes, they did and realized that Imagoman is on a vacation and will be back shortly :)

>mita,
You have to become a fox first :)

>Peter,
I love those impractically long retro cars.

>Cati,
Yup...it is a date :)

>Jenea,
Will do.

>Chelsea,
Thanks for dropping by.

Thank you peeps!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--