
"You make the most deliciously crunchy pizzas in this part of the Universe and your toppings are light years ahead of the competition!" said the astrophysicist fox.
NOTE: Have been really busy, trying to meet some tight deadlines. Will post more frequently soon. Also, there's an anniversary giveaway coming shortly... stay tuned :)

27 comments:
i like the fact he's making such unreal and lovely compliments to her...
every one needs spoiling from time to time...
Lovely!
Thin and crispy all the way!
Quirky,a little surreal…completely wonderful.
Your work is just so wonderful.
I apreciate your words, thank you so much, make me happy =D
what a sweet smart foxy pair those two are, love the tree stump table, I want one of those it would look fab in my house!
A giveaway, from you.......I am staying tuned.....I cant wait!
you are crazy... really...
!!!!
i did it again.
im sorry.
lol :D
im so lame.
are those foxes in love too?
that would be nice, you know...
hey, have a lovely weekend ok?
Your work just makes me happy. There is a inner light or joy in all of them. Really there is. Super work.
Ohhhh, he's a slick one! :D This is a great foxy pair. And I LOVE crunchy pizza! Save me a slice.
Boy do they look tasty he he he! I just look at your illustrations and drool all over the dang key board. It's off the chain fabulous.
that's so charming :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog! I love your take on this topic. Nicely done :)
Its been a pleasure visiting your place... fantastic illos!!!
I love each piece. The kalaripayattu, the truck, the planes...the dtails are just great!
Love your work!
Regds
Deepa from
http://deepazworld.blogspot.com/
Thank you for stopping by! Great drawing!
Looks like the vixen has captured his heart.
the foxes look so happy
very charming characters!! : )
The most adorable fox critters ever! What a pleasant repast!
Nice job! Great idea too. Reminds me of the scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp. :)
Aw ... so sweet. You've got the body language of these foxes absolutely right!
You have such an ability to convey such charm in such a simple way-no easy task... but you already know what a big fan I am!
Oooh foxy fox talk! How could she resist that?
I'm curious as to what kind of toppings foxes would have on their pizza...squirrel, rabbit?
Great work!
so sweet!:D
Ah! It's so great to be back for a visit to your blog! This is a great "crunch" and such wonderful dialogue!! As always, your work is fantastic...have a great holiday season ahead!
>perezvila™,
Yup! Isn't romance just all about that?
>Mark,
Are you referring to the pizza?
>Michelle,
You are welcome :)
>ratulakhsmita,
Foxes in love... that'd be pretty much crazy as well ;)
>Frank,
Thanks! Your generous comment makes my day :)
>Bella,
Hurry...it won't be crunchy if you are late :)
>deepazartz,
Thanks for the stopover.
>ArtSparker,
Hahaha...your comment speaks at multiple levels.
>Kay,
Pleasant indeed :)
>Loni,
Thanks! That's a nice movie.
>Micheal,
You Sir, are too kind hearted.
>voz,
I know...Astrophysics and foxy talk can produce some intense chemistry ;)
>Jason,
Well, mostly berries and anchovies ...Squirrel and rabbit sounds a little odd.
Thanks for all the nice comments folks!
Post a Comment