Your driving skills are quite clumsy compared to your crime-fighting-abilities!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--

25 comments:
Oh how embarrassing. I hope the Joker doesn't see this or Batman will never live it down. Hilarious.
Holy car crash Batman!
Too bad Robin isn't there, Batman could just blame him.
Funny stuff!!
That was really funny:)
Nice take!
ps:Love ur new header.
Looooool! I do agree with Voz and Jason! ;)
hehe! this is too funny :)
Friend, he probably just keep the eyes on the beautiful landscape of your wonderful country- India!!!
or...maybe he have seen for the first time in his life, one real bat!!??? Hihihi...=)
haha so funny!
HA! Great one!! I didn't see this one coming. What a fun treat to see..very clever, and perfect for the prompt. Always great to check in and enjoy your work. Thanks for swinging by! : ) Have a great weekend ahead..and looking forward to your Sunday work.
hilarious!...I love batman's expression.
hehe...i love this, especially batmans face!
I think this looks like an early version of Batman, which I much prefer. These days, he and his car are bulky, complicated and over-plated. And few may agree with me, but I think Michael Keaton was the purrfect Batman (and Michelle Pfeiffer was a super Catwoman). Your Batman looks equally sweet :)
hee hee. this is great! you have such a great imagination. thanks a lot for your comments!
I enjoyed your art, full of personality.
congratulations.
he he he he he he he he hehhee!!! Oh I have to catch my breathe!! I didn't see that one coming! Hilarious! How awesome!!! Great Scott that was good Batman!
hahahahahahaha!! i hope he wasn't drunk or sumthng!!!
bwahahaaa! How clever you are! I love this!
Brilliant and very funny!
Love the expression on the face of Batman, haha.
hahaha LOL :D
seriously???
you're sooooo great!
Great doodle! This one made me laugh :)
A tough Batmobile indeed! At least its just a fine! :D
Hilarious idea J!
World's greatest detective - world's worst driver.
haha
hilariously brilliant
>voz,
Joker will never learn about this.
>Jason,
Robin is really a bad driver and a sidekick too.
>Jenea,
Or maybe, he is blind as a bat :)
>Jill,
Agreed. Even I prefer the earlier Batmobiles than the current Tank!
>Billy,
Thanks! Glad you did.
>Parv,
No, he's not driving in Delhi ;)
>Steve,
Like how you've put it.
Thanks for all the compliments folks, glad you enjoyed the gag :)
Post a Comment