that's great, very funny - I love it
funny one!
Fantastic! Great the ice cream fallen!
Very cute. I have to say though, I mistook the Ice Cream cone for an upside down carrot. Maybe if the ice cream were pink and not green it would help.
Bwahahahaaaa! This is SO clever and funny. Great illustration!!
Ha, ha, is that an ice cream? So fun scene!!
Funny! The expression are perfect. I hope he gets another ice cream, though.
heh heh, two meaning of 'frozen', nice!
Oh! You startled me with this one. Very clever, and arresting image....love their expressions! Perfect.
That is one surly penquin! Spine tingling!
Hilarious! So is the penguin with the gun interested in the ice cream cone, or the scarf?
oh so very funny, I love the splatted dropped ice-cream.
This is such a funny concept...and I love the mean look on that penguin!
Very funny!
Love this. Great idea and it reads perfectly.
Another! You're knocking them out this week! haha. I can't decide which I like best now... this scene is hilarious!
I say, just surrender the ice cream. I don't want to see anything nasty. Let's keep everything clean and white...Jason, good observation about the scarf I must say...
hahahaha great!Bino
another funny illo, just perfect for the topic!
ahh!!! i love this!!!!!!!!!!! so cute and funny!!!
Thanks for all the lovely comments folks!>Brandon,Looks like you prefer strawberry over pista :)>voz,Yes, but not of the same flavor this time.>Jason,>Gavin,He's into too many gangster movies and that is a water pistol btw :)>PencilPocket,Haha that's a sweet compliment. Thanks!
haha this is great. it put a smile on my face! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love those expressions, and the ice cream is a SCREAM!
They is looks like pinguins from Madagaskar!! :) Funny job! ;)
Post a Comment
24 comments:
that's great, very funny - I love it
funny one!
Fantastic! Great the ice cream fallen!
Very cute. I have to say though, I mistook the Ice Cream cone for an upside down carrot. Maybe if the ice cream were pink and not green it would help.
Bwahahahaaaa! This is SO clever and funny. Great illustration!!
Ha, ha, is that an ice cream? So fun scene!!
Funny! The expression are perfect. I hope he gets another ice cream, though.
heh heh, two meaning of 'frozen', nice!
Oh! You startled me with this one. Very clever, and arresting image....love their expressions! Perfect.
That is one surly penquin! Spine tingling!
Hilarious!
So is the penguin with the gun interested in the ice cream cone, or the scarf?
oh so very funny, I love the splatted dropped ice-cream.
This is such a funny concept...and I love the mean look on that penguin!
Very funny!
Love this. Great idea and it reads perfectly.
Another! You're knocking them out this week! haha. I can't decide which I like best now... this scene is hilarious!
I say, just surrender the ice cream. I don't want to see anything nasty. Let's keep everything clean and white...
Jason, good observation about the scarf I must say...
hahahaha great!
Bino
another funny illo, just perfect for the topic!
ahh!!! i love this!!!!!!!!!!! so cute and funny!!!
Thanks for all the lovely comments folks!
>Brandon,
Looks like you prefer strawberry over pista :)
>voz,
Yes, but not of the same flavor this time.
>Jason,
>Gavin,
He's into too many gangster movies and that is a water pistol btw :)
>PencilPocket,
Haha that's a sweet compliment. Thanks!
haha this is great. it put a smile on my face! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love those expressions, and the ice cream is a SCREAM!
They is looks like pinguins from Madagaskar!! :) Funny job! ;)
Post a Comment