Sunday, October 25, 2009

IF : Fast

He was really fast and this special ability saved his skin from becoming the loincloth of many a wannabe-Tarzan hunter!

24 comments:

Asja said...

beautiful drawing! he's lucky!

Alberto García said...

I like it!! I drew a cheetah too :)

gatheringwonder said...

I like this - well done

Sally Taylor said...

Nice! I love the way he is looking over his shoulder.

thedoodlegirl said...

bwahahaa! I love your sense of humor. Fantastic cheetah! They are fast!

Tomás Serrano said...

I like your animal design. Really fast, he, he.

perezvila™ said...

i always come to see your work, and i like it so so so much...

AtelierBrigitte said...

Great cheetah, and the way he is looking at the one who is chasing him. I hope is fast enough!

Shirley said...

Awesome. Love his expression..perfect! By the way, do you do all of this by hand..or is this digital, too, if you don't mind me asking...

ArtSparker said...

Wonderfully expressive visage on the beastie.

Cheryl said...

The fastest for sure!

Serline said...

Don't look back, run as fast as you can.

sandygrafik said...

Great piece! Perfect for the topic!

Loni Edwards said...

Nice job! I love Cheetahs!

Dream Painter said...

what a facial expression, it seems that, to him, running fast is not a problem at all. Great illo!!

Bjornik said...

I guess this cheetah doesn't want to be hugging tarzan's crotch.hahaha

Jason Curtis said...

Wow, I'm glad that arrow isn't any lower (and faster) because that would be a real pain in the ass for Mr. Cheetah.

voz said...

Love the expression. Go cheetah!

michael robertson said...

beautiful drawing-I love the look on his face!

Nessa Dee said...

Very nice style!

Gavin Goo said...

Cheetah: "Hah, thank goodness his aiming skills need more practice"

Great illo! :D

Kay Aker said...

Amazing creature! Sleek and gorgeous!

Amy C said...

phew I am so glad he outran the arrow, such an incredible & beautiful creature

justdoodleit said...

Thanks for all the encouraging comments folks and apologies for my delayed response :)

>Asja,
He relies more on his legs than on luck!

>Alberto,
Love your graphic cheetah post!

>perezvila™,
You are always welcome here and appreciate all that kindness from Uruguay :)

>Brigitte,
He is faster than a speeding arrow, for now ;)

>Shirley,
It is watercolor on pen drawing. Hand drawn...rather hurriedly.

>ArtSparker,
You make it sound so poetic :) Cheetah likes it!

>Serline,
He thanks for your supportive words :)

>Björnik,
Hahahaha...I think that thought is what keeps him going.

>Jason,
Nice observation.

>Gavin,
It's more like "Thank goodness he doesn't have a rifle" ;D

>Amy,
Thanks! For now he's safe :)

Again, thanks one and all!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--