Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fantastic Fighter

He was certainly fast, but it was his never-say-die spirit that made him a fantastic fighter.
NOTE: I really don't need excuses to draw airplanes and the current theme was just screaming for a jet :)

27 comments:

Pencil Pocket said...

Great cloud textures! ...and I love how the fox stands out against the rest of the paette. Another great one! :)

Art Fan Ako said...

Nice details!

Marianne M said...

Fox in a jet. What's not to love?! Great colours and lines.

Natura said...

So good! I agree about the beauty of the constrast and textures. Like it a lot.

:)

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

All in complement - the personality of the fox and that of the jet - all works together so very well.

Jason Curtis said...

I think if animals could fly airplanes, a fox would make the perfect fighter pilot.

Nice job.

Art by Andy Bauer said...

I love the clouds!

voz said...

OMG. Yes! I love this to bits. Fox was a great choice.

michael robertson said...

you always do such a great job drawing airplanes-I can tell that you really enjoy it...fantastic clouds too!

ArtSparker said...

The fox and the jet make a terrific team.

Tooninator said...

this is brilliant!!!! The textures, subject, execution. I love it.

Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

Brill! Love your style! :)

Asja said...

marvelous work! i especially love the fact that a fox is driving a fighter !

Florencia Bini said...

love your latest themes, frozen and flying are my favourites, beautiful illustrations!!!
saludos:)

Kay Aker said...

I just love the way you've done everything here!

Amy C said...

I love Mr Foxy and the look on his face is so super cool. The jet is fantastic and the clouds textures are tremendous.

Gerald de Dios said...

Whoa, great jet design!That's one fast fox!

Tomás Serrano said...

You must be an expert drawing military stuff... I like this (as always).

Bella Sinclair said...

Aww, man, you are just awesome! These are great animal characters you're churning out. Plus, this plane totally rocks. Fantastic!

MIKE said...

you have such an great style. really creative takes on the last few IF topics. too cool.

Peter Breese said...

Very nice.

Emily said...

hihi…fantastic Mr fox! (Have you seen it?) Great illo! Perfect texture on the sky!

Colin Jack said...

AWESOME!

Roger Simó said...

So fresh and beautiful, as always...

Dream Painter said...

haha, thanks for always making me smile, great character and nice drawing!!

Catilustre said...

Haha, I love it! I love this attitude too! :-)

justdoodleit said...

Thanks for all the awesome comments folks!

The fantastic-fighter-fox is totally chuffed that you like his picture so much...he plans to do a barrel roll display specially for all you kind people someday.

>Michael,
>Tomas,
I love airplanes and all that military stuff amuses the 8 year old in me...who also thinks, in moments of enlightened clarity, that war is a stupid waste of lives and time.

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--