
"Your boots are just perfect. It is that silly hat which is making those legs appear skinny!"
NOTE: Never try to reason with Ostriches wearing designer shoes and fancy headgear :) [It's good to return to the blogworld after a short trip, more details coming up in the next travelogue post.]

22 comments:
Cute, we kind of have a similar theme.
what a super trendy pair of birds, I know who to turn to for some fashion advice now!
Beautiful fun and fancy piece.
Indeed welcome back, can't wait to see where you went!?!
Hehe, i love this! :)
Aww..that's perfect! Very fun piece. I also love the jet in the previous post..you are a prolific artist! Always great to hear from you..thank you for your kind words! Have a super weekend ahead and look forward to hearing of your recent travel! : )
Lovely! Like all your work :)
Funny theme for the topic! I love the colors of them.
And thanks for your kind words on my blog.
Birds in boots, what's not to love about that!
Great illo. Love the color and expression on the birds. Super idea too.
a couple of gorgeous birds!!
Love the colors too!
Hey, this is really funny..The colors are great too and their expressions made me laughed! :)
ostriches... they may be imposibole to reason with... but they are so aesthetic!!
Oh no she di'int! Did she just diss that hat??? Hahaha, you are a crack up. What a great pair of ostriches! I wouldn't wearing some boots like that.
Very swish, this really made me laugh as the boots, scarves and hats actually suit them really well. Great illustration.
so fun! I love it when animals dress up!
I like it, very fun.
Silly indeed.
I'm afraid I always say the same, but I like it very much... The draw, the composition, the style and the technique.
Great take on the theme! I love your style and your blog, simple and elegant. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Ha ha!!! Super fashion, I love the colours, the style and that boots!!
^_^
They're glamourous in their skinniness!
haha, love how they show off their beautiful skinny legs with cute boots on. great work!
>Amy,
You are welcome to contact them...but I suspect that they'll learn more about design interacting with you :)
>Shirley,
I'm mostly lazy and not as productive as i'd like to be...so 'wannabe prolific' is more apt ;)
>perezvila™,
Aren't unreasonable things, often pretty?
;)
>Jason,
I totally understand that boots connection now!
>Bella,
You crack me up too with all those hilarious comments!
>Nicky,
They are very trendy birds!
>Nina,
But they have not many places to go these days.
>Rachel,
Very kind of you. Thanks!
>FF,
Your critical fashion review just made their day. They are big fans of your blog too :)
>Wendy,
They are indeed big show offs with those fancy boots.
Thanks everyone for all lovely comments !
Post a Comment