This is lovely!
Delightful work.
Those gorgeous pots certainly make up for the plain-ness of the water!
wonderful! i love this!
Oh wow! gorgeous crisp colour and line.
This is really great! beautiful drawing, excellent color, nice take on the topic-I love everything about it.
Perfect drawing, one of my favorite works you´ve done.
very clean line, niiiiiiice!Bino
this is so beautiful and all those patterns are just gorgeous. I love the sweet look on her face too.
lovely colour, wonderful take on pattern and oh you've made me so nostalgic!!! tahnks for such a cheerful piece!
Sensitive, ingenious work my friend... I like the color, the drawing and the idea!
Wow lovely interpretation of the theme!!!
Love it all: the colors, her look and the patterns ! Really beautiful !
Nice design!
oh, so many lovely patterns! very nice work!
What a great take on the theme! love the colors too.
Beautiful work, beautiful patterns and beautiful look on her face too. Love the zebra idea too, so clever.
glad you decided to share this.
Love all the details in this :)))
Beautiful colors! Not only is the pot beautiful, but the lady and her clothes are beautiful as well. Great job!
I like it!
WOW, this is simply stunning. Great piece, my friend!!
Gorgeous, beautiful and good!
love this!
I like her pose and expression. Nice patterns, too.
nice and cultural!
Your generosity is making the pot carrying lady blush. Many thanks for the kind comments everyone!
Sooo pretty. I love the colors and the patterns look like they were fun to draw.
>voz,It was fun. While drawing, I was certain that this lady was looking at me with those pretty eyes.
Post a Comment
29 comments:
This is lovely!
Delightful work.
Those gorgeous pots certainly make up for the plain-ness of the water!
wonderful! i love this!
Oh wow! gorgeous crisp colour and line.
This is really great! beautiful drawing, excellent color, nice take on the topic-I love everything about it.
Perfect drawing, one of my favorite works you´ve done.
very clean line, niiiiiiice!
Bino
this is so beautiful and all those patterns are just gorgeous. I love the sweet look on her face too.
lovely colour, wonderful take on pattern and oh you've made me so nostalgic!!! tahnks for such a cheerful piece!
Sensitive, ingenious work my friend... I like the color, the drawing and the idea!
Wow lovely interpretation of the theme!!!
Love it all: the colors, her look and the patterns ! Really beautiful !
Nice design!
oh, so many lovely patterns! very nice work!
What a great take on the theme! love the colors too.
Beautiful work, beautiful patterns and beautiful look on her face too. Love the zebra idea too, so clever.
glad you decided to share this.
Love all the details in this :)))
Beautiful colors! Not only is the pot beautiful, but the lady and her clothes are beautiful as well. Great job!
I like it!
WOW, this is simply stunning. Great piece, my friend!!
Gorgeous, beautiful and good!
love this!
I like her pose and expression. Nice patterns, too.
nice and cultural!
Your generosity is making the pot carrying lady blush. Many thanks for the kind comments everyone!
Sooo pretty. I love the colors and the patterns look like they were fun to draw.
>voz,
It was fun. While drawing, I was certain that this lady was looking at me with those pretty eyes.
Post a Comment