Tuesday, September 22, 2009

IF : Infinite

Albert : "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Birdbrain : You know, I like this better than all your other equations and theories!

35 comments:

knallbeige said...

Albert Einsterin hast du echt gut getroffen! Sehr hübsche Arbeit!

Sae Lin said...

your albert is funny, the quote is great.

voz said...

I love this exchange. And it makes me happy to think of Einstein talking to birds.

linda said...

Haha...hilarious! Great illo!

Kiko said...

Great! :) Love the colors!

michael robertson said...

great idea and wonderful illustration...the addition of birdbrain and his response really completes it!

Cathy said...

Wonderful take on the theme. He must have been in a state of despair!

ArtSparker said...

Wonderful likeness of the sage.

valerie walsh said...

Hilarious and a great quote :) Love it!

Asja said...

your Einstein is beyond amazing! so cool!

Dream Painter said...

totally agree with both Einstein and the bird!! your illo is amazing, great fun!!

AtelierBrigitte said...

Great take on this quote - and Einstein looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Great idea and character

Marcus Hadlock said...

haha Great idea. He looks like my grandpa

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

he never looked better! he he he! I love the look on his face. You captured him excellently!

thedoodlegirl said...

Ahahaaa! This is so perfect! I love this illustration!

Art Fan Ako said...

Great likeness to Einstein. He's funny!

Anonymous said...

Great toon. Love the color pallet and the humor.

Jason Curtis said...

Awesome illustration of Albert...love the addition of the bird.

Cauê Zunchini said...

AMAZING EINSTEIN !!! Great design I love it !! rsrsrsrsrs

Congrats one more time !!

CAUE

Nessa Dee said...

I love this!

krisztina maros said...

infinitely charming! :)

Pencil Pocket said...

Ha ha brilliant! I love the dialogue too! Great idea!

Roger Simó said...

Absolutely agree with them...
nice work!

Shirley said...

Wonderful! I am amiss at visiting..I do apologize. I have to say, I just love your "strong" and 9/11 homages..they are striking in your clean and graphic style. Very, very strong work. Really fun to catch up and see what you've been up to..hope you've been well!

Amy C said...

I love your birdbrain character - totally adorable and such a perfect Mr Albert E. I really love how he is twiddling his thumbs!

Desiree said...

LoL! Fanatastic idea and fun post!

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, touche, touche!!! What a great illo. (Hey, his desk lamp looks just like mine!)

Florencia Bini said...

good one!!!!
great idea and illustration!!
saludos:)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Ha! Great illo and quote, perfect for IF. Thanks for sharing.

Gavin Goo said...

This is a funny one! I enjoyed the conversation too!

Dam Ferreira said...

Very nice!!
Congratulations

Cheers

Loni Edwards said...

Haha! This is great! Nice job!

LittleMissMachete said...

I hadn't seen this one before... Love it!

justdoodleit said...

Thanks for such wonderful comments everyone! Albert E. thinks that you're all really kind folks and birdbrain is too chuffed to think of anything to say.

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--