Wednesday, September 2, 2009

IF : Magnify

To be heard and noticed, the General often had to magnify his commands!

16 comments:

Stickers and Stuff said...

hee hee this is so classic, I love all the downward glances on their faces, and the loud speaker, one time when we were students we got our hands on one of those one Friday night - boy did we have fun, I am pretty sure nobody else thought so.

Stickers and Stuff said...

oh hey by the way its me Amy C I forgot to sign in under that account.
Hope you are having a great week!

Nina Seven N7 said...

I'm just loving all your military pieces! Are you working on a project that is military images? Thanks for your comment on my little detective!

Gavin Goo said...

This is really cute :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I know a few guys like this : )

Anonymous said...

Really like your drawing style; ink and coloring work.

Carmen Saldaña said...

Great concept!
It´s very original and nice. All your works are very creative!

:-)

Pencil Pocket said...

Love the colours and the expressions on the soldiers' faces. This series is really growing now - they're all excellent!

Tomás Serrano said...

I like always the contrast between small and big!

R.Dress said...

You gonna bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite? I love the uniforms:)

Unknown said...

LOL Great take on the theme!

Peter Breese said...

So funny, how many wee fellows have led so many to war... so interesting. Great work.

Shirley said...

Super job. Love the expressions on your characters..they always convey what they mean to convey. You always nail that.

have a great week ahead!!

Jason Curtis said...

I love your military pieces, and this is no exception!

I wonder how many times a scenario like this has played out...countless I'm sure.

Asja said...

hehehe, this is brilliant! your work always makes me laugh! i just adore the way your mind works!

justdoodleit said...

>Stickers and Stuff,
Amy, the polka dotted colorful umbrella immediately told me it was you in another avatar :)

>nina,
Yes, in a way. Also, the 8 year old in me is thrilled to draw military stuff :D

>Gavin,
>FRANK,
Thanks guys!

>sdillondesign,
Such fellows are not hard to find, but surely hard to please :)

>Carmen,
Muchas Gracias :)

>PencilPocket,
Well, a series needs to be sizable in number.

>Tomás,
True. Contrast makes life interesting.

>R.Dress,
It's a case of ..."Barking dogs seldom..."

>Alina,
:)

>Peter,
>Jason,
Nice observations. It is true that small fellows often have big ego issues.

>Shirley,
They're just being quietly expressive. Thanks for stopping by :)

>Asja,
That's a sweet compliment. Thank you :)

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--