She waited for her beloved, all wrapped up in anxiety.
NOTE: Decided to whip up another IF entry for the same theme using some drawings from my sketchbook. Hope this traditional look is a welcome change from the military fatigues :)
Love this! The concept, layout, palette are wonderful..but I think you most excel at facial expressions and pose...very well done..and so hard to succeed at. Neat to see the two posts - I always enjoy your military "sketches" too - something original and uniquely your forté!
26 comments:
Wow, these are absolutely lovely!
I love the 3 sketches on the right, in fact, I think they might be my favorite pieces of yours thus far.
Great stuff.
I love the colours and patterns here and also her expression in the last illo!! I think she's drumming her fingers there!
Absolutely lovely! Clever concept, too!
Brilliant drawings, you've captured her expressions just right.
Beatifull...
I love the 3 artpencil...
Best wishes from Buenos Aires...
http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Proyectos
Alexiev Store
Nice colors and patterns!! Thanks for stopping by!
She's great!
I must say, I agree with jason. This is beautiful, I especially like the three sketches. You are just full of surprises.
Lovely! I particularly like the 3 sepia sketches on the right...
This is wonderful! I too like the combination of the finished, color illustration with the three sketches. Such great line work and patterns!
The three sepia sketches are equally as gorgeous as the main piece. I love the characterisation. She's wonderful. Lovely. You have been busy! :)
VERY beautiful. I love the ink pieces just as much as the main piece too.
These are beautiful. I really enjoyed these.
this is so wonderful, love the beautiful patterns on the fabric and all her different positions on the right boy she's getting itsy !!
Love this! The concept, layout, palette are wonderful..but I think you most excel at facial expressions and pose...very well done..and so hard to succeed at. Neat to see the two posts - I always enjoy your military "sketches" too - something original and uniquely your forté!
Nice, I really like your attention to color in this piece.
I love these. She really looks impatient in the last square!
Lovely!
Beautiful line work and color! These drawings are just amazing. There is so much life in your lines, especially the sketches.
Wonderful lines and patterns .
yo artwork looks great..co.ol
beautiful! i love all the patterns!
More one, beautiful istration !!
I love yous colors heheheh design perfects !!
abraços
CAUE
Lovely illo and drawings!
Terrific drawings!
>Jason,
>Michael,
>Robert,
Awww, you guys are just too kind. Thanks for the nice comments.
>Caroline,
Yes, She's drumming her fingers in the last one.
>Indigene,
>Nicky,
Thanks!
>Alexiev,
>Sandybau,
Appreciate your visits :)
>Mary,
>Monica,
>Kay,
Glad you like the sketches too. Thanks ladies!
>PencilPocket,
Thanks Kirstie! I haven't been as busy as I would like to be ;)
>lilkim,
>Gedimin,
>victoriaying,
>paperclip,
>Alina,
Glad you enjoyed this. Thanks for dropping by :)
>Amy,
>Denise,
Yes, she's getting restless as the evening is fast fading into night.
>Shirley,
Awww, thanks so much. I enjoy the military stuff mostly because its amuses the 8 year old in me :)
>Peter,
>Diana,
>Madonna,
Thanks for your observations!
>Cauê,
Obrigado!
>Asja,
Really appreciate your comments as you make wonderful patterns too :)
Post a Comment