Tuesday, August 18, 2009

IF : Wrapped

The obese, rival Generals wrapped their arms around each other in a symbolic gesture of ceasefire. (Of course, beyond the veneer of the photo-op they had other thoughts!)

16 comments:

Wonderful said...

I love this one! I'm not sure if I'd prefer to be thinking about a whale or an elephant, tough choice.

Thank you for making a beautiful drawing.

Love From Wonderful

Amy C said...

the look on their faces is so perfect.

Dot said...

too funny! and I love Impatience too :)

Caroline said...

This is very amusing! Interesting take on the prompt!! I love the previous one with the Zebra too!

Cathy said...

Strangely, this is really sweet - I adore the whale and the elephant!

voz said...

This is so funny. I love it. Great expressions on their faces.

Bianca Beneduci said...

clever! great style on all of your illustrations!

Unknown said...

FUN FUN illo!!

Jason Curtis said...

For some reason, overweight Generals always make me chuckle. Maybe it's because most people that wear a military uniform are slim and trim, so it appears comical (to me anyway) to see a lumpy dude in military attire.

ELLA ELVIANA said...

how true..... great work!

E. Thompson said...

Love their expressions. Cute illo.

Indigene said...

Lol! This is so funny and cool illo!

leolietje said...

great work, I would think of a nice big animal aswell ;)

get zapped said...

Sometimes are actions really are wrapped in lies. thanks for this!

Asja said...

the expression on their faces is priceless!

justdoodleit said...

>Wonderful,
Anything that's extra large would do! Thanks for your visit :)

>Amy,
>Dot,
Thank you!

>Caroline,
Beyond those colorful wrinkle-free uniforms, military is amusing :)

>Cathy,
You mean the actual mammals or these Generals?

>Voz,
>Bianca,
Thanks so much!

>Alina,
Fun it is :)

>Jason,
Well, you should've seen some senior military officers of the Soviet era :)

>Enigma,
I think this works for politicians too.

>Thompson,
>Indigene,
Thanks!

>leolietje,
Appreciate your visit. Thinking of a big animal makes sense :)

>getzapped,
Most of the actions driven by expectations or conditioning have an element of falsehood. Don't you think?

>Asja,
They are bad actors, unable to mask true expressions!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--