Monday, July 6, 2009

IF : Shaky

The seasoned champion got off to a rather shaky start at Centre Court last evening. [Go Roger! Go!]

21 comments:

Art Fan Ako said...

I like your Illustration Friday entries and your thinking outside the ordinary.

Indigene said...

I'll say! Great combo of word and international event!

R.Dress said...

Ha ha Nice one! He's so graceful to watch. You managed to capture that.

Cauê Zunchini said...

Cool Design !! Love it !!
Your blog is amazing !!

sorry my falied english !!
hahahaha

saludos daqui de Brasil

Catilustre said...

oh! yes He is Federer!!
haha!
GReat drawing! and the idea too!
(Nadal would also leave so shaky his oposite :-)

Jason Curtis said...

Roger is looking pretty confident there with that little smirk on his face.

Great job!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

nice take, i love roger too!^^

Roger Simó said...

Is it colored by hand? I like it! Why don't you try to do any background? I think you can do it very well!

ArtSparker said...

Poor Rafi!

Jarrett said...

Haha fantastic! I love his expression.

Loni Edwards said...

Well done! Great idea!

Colin Jack said...

awesome!

Shirley said...

I don't know what happened to my internet connection - cause I thought I had sent a reaction to your work...
wonderful piece, as always! Great work.

krisztina maros said...

ha ha great idea!

knallbeige said...

well done!

M.M.E. said...

Hahah. Nice. My brother has been glued to the tv ever since the matches started.

Gerald de Dios said...

That's dead on Roger! Bravo - great IF entry

Amy C said...

fantastic lively piece - I love his sweaty hairband!

Sidney Meireles said...

Parabens pelo trabalho.
Abraço.

Asja said...

great idea for the topic!

justdoodleit said...

>Ako,
That's a compliment. Thanks!

>Indigene,
Thank you!

>R.Dress,
He's really a masterful artist with that tennis racquet, I'm glad you think the drawing is graceful too :)

>Zunchini,
Thanks for enjoying and your visit my friend!

>CATI,
I'm amused that Roger has Spanish fans like you. Although Rafa is good, he's not sublime like FedEx :)

>Jason,
Yes, that smirk is his trademark expression :)

>enigma,
I'm not surprised; His tennis strokes are much like your brush strokes ^_^

>Roger,
Yes it is pen and watercolor amigo. Thanks for your kind encouragement, will surely try background next time :)

>ArtSparker,
So you like Rafa, Susan?

>Jarrett,
Thanks man!

>Loni,
Thank you :)

>jacks,
What a pleasure to see you here and many thanks for your kind words.

>Shirley,
Nice of you to stop by.

>krisztina,
Glad you like it :)

>Christina,
Danke!

>M.M.E,
This guy is surely worth watching!

>Gerald,
Thanks for the visit man! Your animated avatar is awesome :)

>Amy,
Thanks and appreciate your interest in fitness gear :)

>Sidney,
Thanks :)

>Asja,
Nice to hear from you. Thanks!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--