Fun, reminds me of my brother wanting to have his while ceiling decorating with hanging model planes.
lovely piece, I want some shoes liek that, love your clouds too
THAT is way fun. Great job.
Very cute again. And more environment-friendly than mine...
nice doodle! love the energy and fun! Very colorful. Great work!
Aw, man! That boy sure has a fixation of flying, doesn't he. This is really fantastic! Love that smile, and those clouds, too.
Lovely charming piece!!
This illo reminds me of my Dad and his crazy dreams. He's an artist too - figures ;D Love your work!
what a fun picture! he must been feeling pretty high!
Yep - it's all down to attitude!Those lovely Buddhist clouds again ...would you believe my word verification was 'vinged'!
Oh, so true! Very cute, charming illo.
Lovely! If only it was that easy to make things happen.
>ArtSparker,That's one smart brother you have!>Amy,Thanks! I'm looking for a pair like that myself ;)>Cheryl,Thank you!>Tomas,Yup no harmful emissions in this kind of flying :) Thanks for stopping by.>Jack,Glad you find it fun!>Bella,Planes and flying is a somewhat more of boyish fixation...just like teddies and flowers for girls. Great to hear from you Bella :)>Alina,Nice of you to stop by.>twinklestarart,Thanks! The best Dads are all little boys at heart :)>Mumu,Surely he is :D>Cathy,Good to hear from you again. Agree that attitude and altitude are connected...Oh yes, I think Blogger word verification is a psychic tool ;D>Thanks Valerie!>Sandra,Thanks! It may not be easy, but all of civilization was once an imagination too!Thanks all for stopping by leaving such nice comments!
WOW!
This is great! Nice style! Very very cool!
hehe, how fun would that be!
The young Hermes! Great work!
I could use a pair of shoes like that! How fun!
Hi! my entry was very closer to your entry, so I agree with you : )It likes me, I think in myself and my toys when I was a child,I could fly too...
Delightful illo! What a happy and creative little guy (and I love his bird friend!)Also, your pieces "In progress" are amazing, wonderful line work, character design and colors!
Cute illustration, I also really like the concept!!
hehe, exactly! lake of imagination? NEVER!lovely illustration full of energy..and imagination :-)
>domino,:)>Michelle,Thanks so much. I love your work & wit.>the enigma,Fun, it surely would be!>Nancy,yup, there's a Hermes & WWII connection ;)>thedoodlegirl,Those shoes are in high demand indeed :)>jmanu,Saw you paper cutout art! Man, it is so delicate and beautiful :)>Mônica,Thanks. Your watercolors are awesome.>Heidi,Pleased to hear from you and thanks for those kind words. Your art is stunning ^_^>CATI, :D
wonderful work, it looks so uplifting and happy to me!
What a wonderful piece, with a beautiful message. I'd love to have this hanging on my wall as a source of inspiration.Great stuff here on the blog by the way, I'm enjoying my time here very much!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Fun, reminds me of my brother wanting to have his while ceiling decorating with hanging model planes.
lovely piece, I want some shoes liek that, love your clouds too
THAT is way fun. Great job.
Very cute again. And more environment-friendly than mine...
nice doodle! love the energy and fun! Very colorful. Great work!
Aw, man! That boy sure has a fixation of flying, doesn't he. This is really fantastic! Love that smile, and those clouds, too.
Lovely charming piece!!
This illo reminds me of my Dad and his crazy dreams. He's an artist too - figures ;D Love your work!
what a fun picture! he must been feeling pretty high!
Yep - it's all down to attitude!
Those lovely Buddhist clouds again ...
would you believe my word verification was 'vinged'!
Oh, so true! Very cute, charming illo.
Lovely! If only it was that easy to make things happen.
>ArtSparker,
That's one smart brother you have!
>Amy,
Thanks! I'm looking for a pair like that myself ;)
>Cheryl,
Thank you!
>Tomas,
Yup no harmful emissions in this kind of flying :) Thanks for stopping by.
>Jack,
Glad you find it fun!
>Bella,
Planes and flying is a somewhat more of boyish fixation...just like teddies and flowers for girls. Great to hear from you Bella :)
>Alina,
Nice of you to stop by.
>twinklestarart,
Thanks! The best Dads are all little boys at heart :)
>Mumu,
Surely he is :D
>Cathy,
Good to hear from you again. Agree that attitude and altitude are connected...Oh yes, I think Blogger word verification is a psychic tool ;D
>Thanks Valerie!
>Sandra,
Thanks! It may not be easy, but all of civilization was once an imagination too!
Thanks all for stopping by leaving such nice comments!
WOW!
This is great! Nice style! Very very cool!
hehe, how fun would that be!
The young Hermes! Great work!
I could use a pair of shoes like that! How fun!
Hi! my entry was very closer to your entry, so I agree with you
: )
It likes me, I think in myself and my toys when I was a child,I could fly too...
Delightful illo! What a happy and creative little guy (and I love his bird friend!)
Also, your pieces "In progress" are amazing, wonderful line work, character design and colors!
Cute illustration, I also really like the concept!!
hehe, exactly! lake of imagination? NEVER!
lovely illustration full of energy..and imagination :-)
>domino,
:)
>Michelle,
Thanks so much. I love your work & wit.
>the enigma,
Fun, it surely would be!
>Nancy,
yup, there's a Hermes & WWII connection ;)
>thedoodlegirl,
Those shoes are in high demand indeed :)
>jmanu,
Saw you paper cutout art! Man, it is so delicate and beautiful :)
>Mônica,
Thanks. Your watercolors are awesome.
>Heidi,
Pleased to hear from you and thanks for those kind words. Your art is stunning ^_^
>CATI,
:D
wonderful work, it looks so uplifting and happy to me!
What a wonderful piece, with a beautiful message. I'd love to have this hanging on my wall as a source of inspiration.
Great stuff here on the blog by the way, I'm enjoying my time here very much!
Post a Comment